Solo Shuffle Update -- 17 December

2 possibilites come spontaneousely to my mind:

1. The system is broken (Very common issue in wow).
  2. Your MMR was way higher than the Lobby, so the system didn’t wanna give you Elo for barely winning, because your MMR didn’t increase enough from that win, and the solution would be to play more games

at the end of the day i don’t care anymoer about “competitive… esport” blabla nonsense. I just wanna PLAY the game, PvP with LFG is unusable since YEARS because time-investment for searching doesn’t match the actual PLAY time. Random BGs are unplayable since YEARS because of pre-made groups clowns that are system abusing and also time-investment doesn’t match actual PLAY time.

And now we have solo shuffle, where waiting/search time also does NOT match actual PLAY time. It is almost like Blizzard wants it that way somehow…

3 Likes

@Blizzard Devs

Please consider to check if queues actually don’t have some other problem than just the MMR system. I just sat a semi high mmr queue of 1h. Someone left on round 3. I thought I was supposed to get leavers queue (priority to get into another game given I just sat a huge queue before) but now I’ve sat another 40 minute queue and it won’t pop even tho I see my healer from other game got another game instantly and so did the dps.

If the dps that was in the game with me got insta queue too why didn’t I get it? This happened on stream that’s why I could see the other dps getting in insntantly.

Anyway, please check for additional bugs in match making.

I can answer you that queues do have another issue.
I queue with affliction lock and queue is never less than 25 mins (shows 20 or something always, but i wait more than 25).
I log out , insta queueing Balance druid… shows 8 mins, i get in in 10…
Changed druid spec to guardian, similarly i got in in around 10 mins.
That thing happens at least the last 5 days now.
What’s your opinion on this?
Because i believe there is something happening with this.

1 Like

i would be happy to have 20 min queues. Nothing lower than 40 minutes for me, at least at the times I COULD play. But I tested it on other times, then I had 60+ queues too, so there is that. It shows 8 or 10 minutes though, for queue, but it NEVER is 8-10 minutes EVER.

But whatever, canceled sub already. Just waiting for patch XYZ when they attempt to fix this absoluty mess that pvp is right now.

this seasons title should be Im not a evoker healer and I got 1800 rating.

3 Likes

I believe i’ll do the same.
Else i’m stuck with healer. I don’t have a problem with playing healer , at least at my main that i know how it works.
But i won’t stay and pay to play 1/3 of the game

What will these changes do to players that dont /afk, but just stop playing?
People are gonna do that instead, so then the “warning” message that they get will not be shown, and they will not get penalized except for losing the rating that they would have lost anyway.

Had this already, rogue was frustrated Bredhurst he was 4 rounds kill target. My luck was last two rounds was against him. He just sprinted towards us.

Another strange situation @BlizzardDevs. Often I wait 1h in queue, queue pops and someone declines. I am then put back into queue for another 30 mins. Surely, it didn’t take 30 mins for another healer / dps to be available? It feels like I lose my spot in the queue some how for no reason at all just because someone else declined. Not okay.

Healer maybe, but wait 30 mins for a DPS… when DPS has 30 min queues (if not more) smells buggy.

So here’s another one right. 1 person declined or missed around 80 minutes, and here I am with 105 min queue.

https:// imgur. com/a/S03mA7C

I’m sure another heal or dps would have popped up by now, even if it’s lower mmr.

and than u get this https:// cdn .discordapp.com/attachments/939367004618506261/1054502466638577735/image.png

Solo shuffle is dead

1 Like

After trying it some more.

You need to make healers actually able to gain rating for it to be worth playing.

Almost every game ends with 3-3 and 0 rating gain. All this because of DPS, not because you played bad but because they were like “ZUG ZUG, I MUST LINE OF SIGHT THE HEALER AND GET MYSELF KILLED”. A lot of the lost rounds are entirely out of your control as a healer because it’s the DPS that are throwing.

1 Like

every game has 1 guy who goes 0 while heals go 3/3 gain nothing and the dps go 4/6 and gains some its always the same u figure out the weakest since start and then u make him die for 6 rounds but heals climb slowest with this type format even with faster ques

only way to climb is if u manage boost 1 win for the feeder net 4/6 for u from which u gain something minor instead of 0+

its mostly waste of time to play as heal but the ques are fast and its efficient enough to setup addons and ui and things like that, getting used to DF changes

for anything else the mode is just total clown fiesta and badly implemented :slight_smile:

This DPS are the same people who aren’t multiglad because of the LFG tool.

Indeed, there should be some net gain least from going 3/3. Even going 4/5 or even 5/6 with zero rating is disheartening.

Rating is so fragile to. “You happen to go 2/6? Welcome to the freefall, here’s -60 rating.”
“Oh you played a match really well after that and went 5/6?..rating unchanged”

2 Likes

im healer but I dont que since they not norfing prevoker. cant match up against that

1 Like

prevoker doing qudruple hps of other healers no one wants to que. its like going to a gunfight with a water gun. wake up. current dps is unhealable. holy paladins are joke