Solve the faction imbalance by implementing breast sliders

His posting was good enough, to correct what someone else said which was the population would be 60:40 or 70:30 (A:H). What else can you do if Blizz hides the data?

1 Like

At least I have a source.

1 Like

you have thin air

The problem is that the developers are aware of a significant imbalance. Ion caught himself saying it in the Q&A about the WM bonus before he corrected himself back to the “another faction”. The reason why we have no access to the data anymore is because people used this against them and their laziness to fight the imbalance.

We still have access to our character profiles to be datamined on dataofazeroth dot com as long we have our profiles public, so why can’t we access the total players anymore? Because it is sensitive data, that’s why.

1 Like

Or we can take a look at real solutions :-

1- Add slender humans with awesome beards like Medivh, Wrathion & Antonidas
2- Add female human variations that don’t look like they’re Oktoberfest champions
3- Make gnomes the cute smol race with good proportions instead of having them look like freaks with heads that make up 70% of their body
4- Make male Nightelves actually look good, get rid of slim jim waists.
5- Give more female night elf variations, make the iconic classic female night elf cover an actual customization
6- Dwarves are cool, but you know what’s cooler? dwarves that are different
7- Add skinny more priestlike dreanei, dudes look like predators and aliens had an offspring that bench presses 500 kgs as warmup.

Read no longer.

That’s wrong though, it didn’t

sadly we’ve reached the stage where the data is rather obvious… and that is the alliance is dying massively. by the end of shadowlands… i think blizzard will have a One Faction game in all honesty.

1 Like

Nope, you are relying on anecdotal evidence for your opinions… if I had more recent figures, you wouldn’t believe those either.

A percentage of peeps have been saying WoW is dying, since Vanilla… and every single expansion, a percentage of people have complained loudly about factions, class/spec balance and a multiplicity of other issues…for 15 years… that’s worth repeating, 15 years.

One thing all MMORPGs have in common… A forum where peeps tell everyone the game is dead, the devs don’t know what they are doing and it’s P2W.

It’s extraordinary that with so much gaming expertise, these people have not formed a company that makes more money than Disney, by churning out perfect games that no-on ever complains about.

1 Like

It’s easy to understand why they do not want this data to be public, but it doesn’t make it right. Also people are not that dumb. They realize what’s happening anyway.

2 Likes

RIP alliance, if only they had bigger boobs they would be able get mythic world first.

3 Likes

tbh i see it from both sides

The data is never accurate realistically

for example if i had 14 Horde characters and 14 alliance characters… it’d look even on the data count, but If i only play my horde characters its not relevent data. its really hard to realistically create a situation where we can see 100% Reliable information.

the only way you’d get 100% accurate figures is if everyone only played 1 faction and only 1 chareacter on their entire accounts… then we’d see Proper number differences as this would Show the physical number of players on both factions and only on those factions.

so even the data that was public was heavily skewed. we know theres a problem… but with so many existing services to Skew numbers with and more blizzard kinda dug a hole realistically.

the fact blizzard refuse to aknowledge there is a problem is a whole other story though.

i suspose they could release the Account numbers on each faction… but they’d never do that xD

then it will be lob-sided :c

1 Like

No, they stopped releasing the number of subscribers.

The progress ladder (hall of fame) is perfectly accurate btw… :wink:

well yeah, i ment more towards Wowpop and stuff which used to try and put numbers per class / faction / race into the game.

the Ladders defintly show the problem massively.

1 Like

You forgot the parry component! This would totally carry. :sweat_smile:

New meaning to the term “boob armor.”

Said no guy ever.

Basically there are quite a number of stats, that can be regarded as commercially sensitive data by Blizz…in a market which has an enormous number of different products competing for players attention, especially compared to 2004.

Giving free data to forum trolls is not in Blizz’s interest…history demonstrates this very clearly.

There is no game, no TV show, no film, no book, no consumer device or software App that does not have a vocal group of haters… that’s the downside of the Interwebz, every individual who keenly feels their lack of agency in modern society, picks a famous target and manure posts, as a comfort blanket.

I get the feeling WoW has plateaued (and has been for a few years now) - as in it won’t get an influx of any new players, but will just keep rotating the existing player base in and out during patch and xpac cycles.

1 Like