Something to make you smile.. Hopefully

To be honest he looks like a younger red shirt guy.

1 Like

I am a huge fan of all sorts of fan based wow videos :heart_eyes:
These two takes a shared first place, simply because it’s the first ones I saw.

1 Like

To all the people,

with love your tank

4 Likes

Not to forget Carbot animations. Short simple cartoons, but very fun also :relaxed:
They tell the story as many players sees it lol. Especially I love the WSG episodes

4 Likes

… and thanks to this thread I was digging on my wow-stuff-playlist-and this gem started to play :

And since its soon season incoming:

now what else we have here … Ah!

and this :

Also superb :

“I can’t stand the smell of Orcs!”
“DEVOUR YOU AAAAAAALL!”

Check this guy out he has few more good pieces like that. I like those game voice remixes a lot. Pity there aren’t many made in modern days.

Hope you people get many smiles and positive vibes for the week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, if we’re doing MrVoletron;

3 Likes

Well…

:smiley:

2 Likes

I love the songs Sharm makes, they are so good!

This is personally one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWJ6Bv2C5qQ

2 Likes

Another favourite of mine:

3 Likes

Better music than from local radio.

2 Likes

I once saw this one and it always stuck with me, maybe it’s the song…

Also can’t forget this one

1 Like

Come on guys, you have to admit that this is one of the best ones when it comes to get “stuck on the mind” :rofl:

3 Likes

With our group of friends we still got on our phones that one as ringing tone for our friend who has been tanking for us ever since vanilla times.

And since the season is starting, this one is always on our christmas song playlist, good oldie:

2 Likes

since everyone is posting vids, can anyone remember the one where they use a ‘human call’ and its a human girl voice saying ‘i am SO wasted!’? i cant remember the name of it, but i think its realy old…like super old.

i hope Mr BigBlueDress is now happily chilling in something nice, like the suramar cloth set, thats fairly decent and is not a dress hehe (at least i havent found a robe version yet for the chest part, but my skill at legion tailoring isnt very hight rightnow)

1 Like

Isn’t that what happens if you spam click the Dryad units in Warcraft 3?

i dont know to be honest, my copy of warcraft3 is sitting on the shelf looking at me, pulling faces cause its for windows98 lol (a charity shop find, battlenet edition, looks great on the shelf but i havent installed it)

i just realy cant remember the name of the vid, but i think it might have been from around vanilla, i think they might have been a night elf druid, using the ‘human call’ to lure horde out? its been such a long time lol

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you! Thank you so much for that :joy:

I love me some puns.

1 Like
1 Like

What are you doing soldier? We need you in the high elf fight, we’re losing men left right center