Something wrong/right with shamans

Shamans will say “its ok, buzz off”.
…but i say its broken as titanic.

Shamans seem to have some kind of godmode. Might be the right traits, cds or w/e, BUT in travelform, they are unkillable.
I’ve seen soo many shamans basically do NOTHING but stay in travelform, and they cant be killed. Not even with 2 ppl nuking hard.

So is this just a “its the way it is” or is it something thats officially broken?
If its ok, im rerolling a shaman in travelform and GG, not killing me for the ilvl 800loot i have…

1 Like

There’s a defensive talent that make you run faster and take less dmg up to 20% while in Ghost wolf, which can be combined with the Azerite trait Pack spirit who heals you for 2,5k / sec at 390 Ilvl. Stacking this up to 3x you can reach a 7.5k passive health regen per second while you take 20% reduced dmg.

but it don’t end here, you can also pick up the pvp talent “spectral recovery” which will heal you for 3% of your max hp every 2 sec. ~200k hp = 6k hp / 2 sec.

So if you stack everything Ghost Wolf related you will have -20% dmg taken and about 10.5k passive regeneration per second while moving at 160% of normal speed or can’t be reduced below 100% movespeed.

You can dispel ghost doggo btw

But yeah,they’re pretty damn tanky in that form

Already had this posted. This will just get people angry because shaman is an under performing class.

Just play shaman, give it a try, ‘fotm’ reroll now, lol. Honestly, you will regret it. I can post on my MW monk if that makes you feel better (and MW does feel better lol)

Hehe no need :slight_smile:

Its SOMEHOW frustrating when you realize you cant kill “him”…even with a few friends around.

I have a shaman at lvl 90… and i get sick thinking at his lvl atm XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.