(SORT OF BACK ON TRACK?!): "The Mana War" - full scale RP PVE campaign

Signing the Sisterhood of the Serpent up for the greater good [despite my lamentations - you know what you’ve done! >:(]

2 Likes

I know, and I’m sorry! :sob:

I can explain, I can change-!

(Also there’s a campaign discord up nice and early: get in gamers! https://discord.gg/QEjPMsSdvn )

Yes, hello. Still here. :wave:

1 Like

Individual sign-up, please.

1 Like

Indie por favor :grin:
Lookin’ forward.

1 Like

Individual sign-up here!

1 Like

You’re all most welcome! :smiley:

Though I will add an important disclaimer to anyone still interested in attending!

This being a Kaitylinn adventure, the “Rule of cool” is in full swing. Which is to say, you may see things that don’t make a whole lot of sense according to the strictest interpretations of the lore; but it’ll still be in the spirit of the setting!

To give you a solid example: we know that giant, machine gun/lazer toting robots are a thing on Azeroth. Now, nowhere in the lore does it say crazy cults of evil forsaken have plentiful access to them - but nowhere in the lore does it say they don’t have them either…

In other words: leave lore at the door and expect lots of robots. And space ships. And explosions.

3 Likes

Me and the guys will crush any unwanted guests on our island.

Glaivewings Cadre will sign up to this mayhem, Elune help us all.

1 Like

Welcome to the cool kids club, gamer !

Hello there.

Director Jeremy S. Lochton would like to sign up with Alliance Salvaging.

(Just realized, the forum isn’t showing my guild for some reason)

Signing up as individual! (Might be on a different OC though!)

1 Like

The Dust Scavengers are looking forward to join you again. : )

1 Like

You are of course all most welcome! :smiley:

Jolting awake, the startled gnome’s muscles instinctively clenched, intending to bolt her upright into a seated position; yet no such movement came, the priestess finding herself held back by some unseen restraint.

Startled, she threw her gaze down - then around, her frustration only strengthened by the smothering abyss of total darkness. Frowning, she cursed under her breath; busily flicking her fingers, attempting to summon forth a blast of holy magic to throw some literal light on the situation -

BLAM, BLAM. BLAM

In quick succession, three heavy thuds boomed outwards- each announcing the sudden illumination of a series of dazzling, white lights, suspended from the ceiling by unseen metal supports. Wincing, the gnomish priest forced her eyes shut to protect them from the drastic eruption, before slowly lifting her pupils, giving herself time to adjust.

Fastened by a series of heavy, metallic clamps around her ankles and wrists to an operating table, the woman found herself suspended vertically from a cold stone wall - and worse, as her gaze flung upwards, she instantly spotted her young apprentice, suffering the same miserable imprisonment on the opposite wall.

About to call out to him; her reassuring cry was cut off by a groan from above her - then a yell from below, a holler from the left, and two dozen other assorted vocalisations from every conceivable direction. A riot of noise soon erupted; as the woman realised with horror her table was but one of many, stacked in tight rings around the walls of a towering building, raising above as far as the eye could see, and descending below to the point of a sterile, stone floor. Each table bore upon it a figure; from their robes, she could already pick out a number of fellow clergy, alongside what appeared to be a number of pupils enrolled in a familiar magi school.

About to open her mouth once more; she found herself interrupted a second time by a giddy announcement, blasting from hidden loudspeakers all around the tower

“Ladies, gentlemen; why the fuss?!”

It spoke, silence falling over the imprisoned masses, as they flung their attention around for the original source of the speaker

“There’s no need for any such worry; rest assured my friends, the doctor will see to ALL of you in turn…”

MAGES, WARLOCKS, SHAMANS AND PRIESTS - disappearing in their droves all over Azeroth!

But who’s behind these mysterious kidnappings, and what is their insidious plan for the abruptly incarcerated?!

There’s only one way to find out; sign ups are STILL open for anyone interested in saving the world-! :smiley:

See you around AD, peace-!

Okay there was a story here I wrote and posted on an alt, but it seems to have suddenly vanished without trace?!

Ironically, just like mana users all over Azeroth - they’re also mysteriously disappearing from the streets in droves!

Want to find out who’s behind it, and what diabolical scheme they have in store-?!

Campaign is still open for sign ups - hope to see you there gamers! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey gamers-!

I’ve added everyone who signed up to the list at the top of the thread -feel free to join the discord if you haven’t already!

https://discord.gg/FeB425gn

Also, think we’ve room for a few more; feel free to keep on applyin’! :smiley:

1 Like

Static erupts from the small radio device on your desk as you flick between channels, eventually settling on an excitable public service announcement

Deliberate kidnapping or some unexplained natural phenomenon - what explains the mystery of Azeroth’s disappearing mana users?!

Are they connected to the strange lights above Un’Goro, the fires in Tirisfal or the earthquakes in Pandaria?!

All this and more coming in our upcoming news segment; until then, back to our regularly scheduled programming of 24/7 background elevator jazz - the sound of going up in the world!

Greetings, friends.

If there is still space for individuals, I would like to sign up with gnome paladin :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like