(SORT OF BACK ON TRACK?!): "The Mana War" - full scale RP PVE campaign

3 Likes

Hello gamers! :smiley:

Been a while! It’s your girl Kaitylinn, back at it again with an update nobody asked for!

Unfortunately, as I mentioned in a previous post, we weren’t able to run the Mana War as a full scale campaign due to a lack of available DM’s - which isn’t at all to say that nobody stepped forth to volunteer as a DM (many people did, and I can’t thank them enough for all their support!), there just weren’t enough of us to pull it off in a way that’d give our attendees the best possible experience, without overloading the DMs we did have with far too many players to handle each event! ;-;

However, after a lot of discussion and some tweaking, I’m proud to announce the Mana War is risen from the grave and back on track -sort of!

Rather than a two week long intensive campaign as originally planned for, we’re now running it as a sort of drop-in drop-out story line running every Sunday - where I’ll be dropping in to Ratchet (quite literally, from the sky, as is usual for Kaitylinn) to run a Mana War related event for whoever signs up! A bit less intense, but given the current state of the game, hopefully the next best alternative =)

Essentially, every Sunday at about 20:30 realm time, Kaitylinn will land in Ratchet with a new mana war related adventure for up to 15 people at a time, each one slowly progressing the story line over the course of a few months - though people are of course welcome to run their own content in between !

So, if you’re ever at a loss for something to do on Sunday evening; feel free to come along for an event - the plot is pretty self explanatory so you should be able to catch up if you miss a few weeks! If you’d like to take part, feel free to join the discord; I’ll be announcing events there for people to sign up to as and when they please :’ )

Hope to see you around gamers; and hopefully this will be something to tide us all over to the next expac, when there’ll finally be enough gamers back around to run proper campaigns again, right?!

R-right?! :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

HELLO YES THIS IS STILL A THING!

As I type, tonight’s heroes have just NARROWLY avoided being flattened by a train, and are now infiltrating a giant badguy factory, where thousands of innocent mana users are being ground down into paste- and reprocessed into all kinds of diabolical mana fuelled monsters!

https://imgur.com/a/zlZhPCk

Will they manage to shut down this nightmare forge, or will our heroes find themselves all mangled up on the assembly lines?!

There’s only one way to find out!

If you want to get involved in the Mana War, we’re running an event every Sunday for the forseeable future - starting in Ratchet at 20:30, and open to all who wish to take part! :smiley:

Just join the discord and sign up for that weeks event, and your in! =)

An absolute ton of fun! Kaitylinn and the people helping out have been super welcoming and great at creating wacky hijinx every week!

1 Like

i wonder: when does kaity makes her events now?

1 Like

Bless you gamer; as ever youre far too kind! ;_;

Aaah! Well, it used to be twice - sometimes 3 times - a week, because honestly if I’m not DMing I dont know what to do with myself!

Sadly though for about a month that’s shot right down to 0 times a week, because my new job is absolutely kicking me to the curb - case in point, I didn’t sleep last night because I did’nt have the time with everything that needed doing! :sob:

BUT! Hopefully work will calm down in about 2 weeks, so by then I should be back to my regularly scheduled routine of Sundays and Thursdays =)

…assuming I can find anyone to come

1 Like

i understand that 100%, work comes first. and i hope you get some relax! and when you do come back, i will be glad to join ur events!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.