[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Shame he didn’t see the wisdom in shutting the feck up!!!

3 Likes

No thankss.

I want my pretty Disney Princess.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Too late. She uses the Light, and therefore is corrupted.

In fairness at that point the Alliance had basically curb stomped the Horde and had the upper hand. The only reason they didn’t completely steam roll the place was because of Anduin’s bleeding heart when he let them grieve.

Baine’s goal is and always has been to try and minimise the loss of life. For good or ill that brings. I just suspect Blizzard didn’t think through how awkward it is to suggest to parlay before the guy’s body was even cold. I freely admit it was hella awkward but the notion of suggesting a surrender before things get worse is not wholly unreasonable and perfectly in character for him. Negotiation after the enemy decimates your fleet and your major foothold isn’t a completely daft idea.

I just think whoever put his dialogue in should have had this take place after the funeral, not during. That would’ve made it less… off? After that though the balance of power did shift back again after the whole fleet getting sunk thing.

1 Like

Just make Tauren an Alliance race.

No more awkwardness.

3 Likes

Baine thinks - damn surrender to these :lion:bros lest more deaths occur.

Also Baine - I should really shoot the Horde in the foot incase they keep fighting by ensuring that the nuclear powerhouse that is Jaina does not get assassinated.

4 Likes

also baine: i should really sabotage this horde operation by killing horde soldiers because what they are doing is not ok

3 Likes

Baine is more of an Alliance loyalist than Tyrande is atm.

4 Likes

All tauren go Alliance.
Nelves join Horde to be with the Nightborne and risen kin.

I’d rather have Nelves simply giving the full middle finger to the factions and going their own way.

NB should join their kin and begin a new Elven empire… Bring Sin’dorei maybe in the mix.

now now, it wasn’t just Anduin! Female mage Anduin also thought it would be dishonorable.

3 Likes

Femageduin?

Yea sure, and Zandalari join the Alliance😂

Just give one month in Zandalari for Anduin and his Human potential to convince them that Troll Light is Human centric Light.

They will quickly bow to him as the new God King.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t it be that Anduin is the male priest version Jaina?

no because Anduin is never angry, just always morally white (and it never has any drawbacks.)

god I wish they’d just slowly either replace or morph every main cast member into a morally white anduin variant :tired_face:

2 Likes

Anduin is just Warcraft Superman.

Bland, boring, wasted potential. I’d even ask for a Warcraft like Injustice situation but that’d be a hectic mess.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Golden went ahead to say she liked Anduin because while he was strong he didn’t display those toxic aspects of male characters in media? Don’t have the right quote in mind.

But if I said above is correct… Yeah she might be right but at the same time doomed us and the story to consider Anduin as he who never does wrong even when he is… Which is infinitely worse.

2 Likes

He doesn’t display those aspects because he doesn’t display any aspects. He has no character. He’s just The Good Boy.

3 Likes

If he had half of his father’s 3 dimensionality we could stomach the man.

But nope, we get golden boy Anduin.

1 Like