[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

She was called queen when she shouldn’t have been, and they fixed it by removing instances of Tyrande being called queen. Probably should have worded that better.

1 Like

Those banners are also used by;

The Night Elven Outposts during assaults in Zandalar.
Shown as the Kaldorei Banner in the Caverns of Time, alongside the Stormwind Outpost-flag(I would call it the Gilneas flag, but it really isn’t) and the AU Draenei flag for Dreanei :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like the fanatic followship of Sylvanas by the Dark Rangers may come to an end with 8.3 if it make it to the live version.

I see you remained in Orgrimmar.
We dark rangers were fiercely loyal to Sylvanas. We trusted her… followed her commands.
It is clear that our loyalty was never truly reciprocated.
Some of my sisters and brothers have chosen to remain at the Dark Lady’s side. I, and many others, have not.
<Velonara’s expression becomes steely. Determined.>
I refuse to be a slave to this torment.
Both the sin’dorei and Forsaken are my kin. I stand with them, and with the Horde.

I was pleased with this, I like Velonara.

Very happy to see that.

This is also shaping up to be interesting.

Golden eyes look definitely better, but rest look jacked up. Presumably this means in the future we’ll have a, dare I say, a glow slider or whatever is equal to it.

1 Like

Allerias, Zandalari trolls, and Lor’themar have perfect Eye glow.

It’s not even actual glow, it’s just a strong Bright color in the Eyes that makes it appear glowing, and it looks sooo much better than what players got.

I kinda like how it looks on Belves… Not a fan of the DK and Nelf eyes :frowning:

DK glow’s in the opposite direction - it should be fiery and flickery like LK’s eyes. It’s meant to be strikingly bright against the rest of the dark and dismal aesthetic.

Hopefully this is just the ‘base’ and they add more to it later.

2 Likes

A blue version of the non blindfolded DH effect?

Yes plox.

Blue and Orange.

Basically yeah. If they want to give us different glow options that’s fine. I know which one I’ll be picking.

I wouldn’t mind red eyes like this helmet.

3 Likes

Aye, that’s what they should be like tbh.

I can only assume that it was more difficult doing that for players back in Wrath.

On an intriguing side, female blood elf death knights now look pretty much exactly like High Elf NPCs because they lack the eyeglow.

1 Like

Not a DK IC / High Elf / Ignore the voice :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ion finally did it the mad lad.

2 Likes

If you want High Elves… Horde is there waiting for you

Truly /our guy/ Ion

8 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567791119245508618/644010243034054657/300px-Valeera_Hall_of_Shadows.png

Would be nice if the end result was something like this.

1 Like

Her armour is just so bad. It’s like made out of playdough.

1 Like