[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

There isn’t a lot of boobplate/kini lore characters anymore.

I guess. I like it simply because it matches how she looked in comics instead of being some lookalike cobbled together from wow armor.

Also void elves lost their eyeglow too.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/227358617374949377/644152583585398784/27989218802297e72ee117fff3ef7bdf.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/227358617374949377/644152591256911883/831c98aef7814aad1e5c2f90c0c08f8d.png

Tbh, there’s some cruddy 80s pulp fantasy tropes that are dying and i dont care about. This is one of them.

5 Likes

Personally I have always found it endearing when characters in high fantasy settings wear skimpy outfits.
That goes for males and females alike. It adds to the charm.

2 Likes

Sorry but “changing” the eye glow means for me actually change not delete the glowing layer.
Dk’s bekome tow grey-blue eyeballs replaced, that looks just uggly.

I thought all the time elfs are magical creatures and the eyes glowing because of the magic. I can understand that the golden eyes should glow less.

Please let it be a character custimation option, when the eyes are for all players fix like that i cant play any of my elf characters because it looks like s***.

This is just the very first show, they said they’re gonna do a lot more customization/fidgeting with it. Odds are you can still keep your glow.

3 Likes

I ship it. #Bainduin

Potentially different glow strength options.

1 Like

Give us cool face tattoos like Thassarian!

It surely looks they have changed the glow, not deleted it, and it looks so much better

Not sure what that new night elf male face is but it looks terrible.

It looks like they just chose another of the faces, can’t think of a reason they would change the whole face :face_with_raised_eyebrow::sweat_smile:

They didnt. That’s how their eyes/face look like without the glow.

Leaked storyboard of the Tyrande/Shandris conversation in 8.3.

https://i.postimg.cc/q7mPL38L/Untitled.png

(Not really!)

So does that make Xykon Sylv?

Sylv (9.2, to Tyrande): Power isn’t something that you put on or take off like a jacket. It’s just something you are. If you can lose it by blowing two Will saves, you never really had any power in the first place.

1 Like

Well the Mechagnome unlock quest is finally completed. I gotta say… Unlike the whole “Look how nice and ethical Gazlowe is”, I think they’ve done it naturally here with Gelbin. I know for some it won’t but the fact that he is indeed highly beloved by his own people despite all the mistakes does make for… A positive and pleasant questchain to go through.

Gnomanity is rising to newer heights.

What gets me confused is… is he, or is he not, the new King of Gnomes and a royal now or what?

I guess he’s not really ‘‘High Tinker’’, but an actual KIng of the Gnomes.

I mean, he of all gnomes deserve it. He’s led them for decades.

1 Like

All you need know is that the Mechagnomes are now an underclass of Gnomes who have agreed unconditionally to their perpetual vassalage to the real Gnomes - i.e us. It’s going to be good having a slave with a dyson vac on one arm and a whisk on the other. :triumph::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

I love you both in a first class, not-weird kind of way.