Starting Fresh SoD, Looking for Guild

Howdy, I’m looking to start playing Season of Discovery and hope to find a relaxed guild to play and potentially raid in since I now have a job that doesn’t have a fluctuating work schedule.

I’ll be levelling 3 characters minimum, a Warrior, Shaman and Druid with the aim of Tanking, potentially expanding to 'Lock and Rogue and/or any other classes that might enable that gameplay. Otherwise I’d just like to find somewhere to add the much needed social aspect that tends to keep me motivated.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hi Darryn!

We are happy to bring on new players, grow bonds with them, and build them up with us. Check us out and see if we fit your playstyle and schedule.

We describe our approach as ‘semi-hardcore’ when it comes to raiding but in general we are dedicated but working individuals with limited time to play so we typically don’t rush through content.

If what is described in the link above suits you, join our discord and we can take it from there :).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.