Still looking for new home

Hi my name is Remi 28 age from norway dont like to talk on discord that much becuse of bad stammer / stutter prefer to only listen but dont mind to talk a bit in dragonflight s3 i killed 4 or 5 bosses in normal 1 boss in herioc my logs are bad still but willing to get better before the war within prefer to play on kazzak dreanor tarren mill as horde prefer contact me on Btag Nor6695#2971 Discord remi_48763 or type down here but btag or discord is better :slight_smile: hope to hear from you <3

Hey mate, if you don’t find something on Draenor/Kazzak/Tarren Mill, feel free to hit us up if this sounds like we could be a good fit!

Hey Gimnight,

Take a look at our guild on draenor assuming you are willing to change realm / server.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hi Gimnight,

Sounds like [A][Eonar] seeks you! Do you have what it takes to… make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! is a perfect place for you. Want to chat about it?

My battletag is SlimShady#2100