Still playing? /10chars

I don’t watch streamers and yes i am still playing even more than /10 chars :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but i have to admit is has been less online time on wow and more on other games recently. Waiting for 8.2 .

4 Likes

are you going to play Classic or stick with retail this summer?

Yes every day, getting sick of only playing DH so i’m trying to level up some alts but it’s mind numbingly boring to me.
My active time has gone down a looot from before, can’t bring myself to get more than 3 levels per session before i tap out and do something else :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Still on retail and loving it. Not doing BFA content per se but I am leveling like crazy. Already at 6/8 on allied races at 120 and around 20 max levels that I log weekly for mount farming and stuff. Thank god wow isn’t just one expansion and there is always something you are missing on older content if you are not enjoying the current one.

4 Likes

If 8.2 comes for summer i play that. Classic comes on end of august so cannot play it at summer really. When both are out, will play both. Untill 8.2 i probably will mostly play gw2 and some swtor with occasional wow hopping. Keeping my sub up anyway, like always. :smiley:

8 Likes

Still playing retail, I mostly play for War Mode, love it. Looking forward to classic, and will mostly be WPvPing - hopefully join a WPvP guild. Probably will flip between retail and classic WPvP. Only streamers I watch are GTA V Nopixel.

3 Likes

Playing it yes, mostly farming old content mounts.
And I guess I’ll soon make a group for Tomb of Sargeras mythic for the sweet sweet Cloth set.

as i see from comments most people either level new chars or enjoy old content for fat loot. But what about BFA? mythic dungeons, raiding, arenas, rbgs?

i love wow dont get me wrong - and i played every expansion to see whats new. But BFA was the fastest exist ever, 2-4 months into the game i was out. The ‘longest streak’ i had was classic-tbc which was 2,5 years or smt like that.

I am really interested seeing classic coming back, but i am also interested where retails goes.

From my understanding, if classic is a success they will create various servers for most - if not all, expansions.

On my 10th alt. Guild and friend list is dead. CBA pug raiding, as you get welfare gear much easier. CBA pugging high keys, some people are so so bad at this game = 30 mins wasted.

Just getting all my 120s to 400 ilvl ready for 8.2. Doesn’t take long, and I’ll run out of steam soon. Ao probs unsub for a bit till 8.2 .

1 Like

BFA sets except Darkshore warfront are so disgustingly ugly I do not want to do any raiding/mythic at all. So there’s that. I’m slowly getting pvp set but since I don’t really like pvp I do it slowly.
Yea I play to have a nice wardrobe and mounts, pets and such :>

4 Likes

Something you and i at the moment can relate to Laffey i used to enjoy raiding and dungeons in older expansion but now i have grown tired of toxic pugs and unsociable people in an mmo so i been playing Single player wow and getting that welfare gear to get my pally to 400ilvl still working on it though.Nowadays i like doing Archeology and farming old Raids and dungeons for mounts and Transmog gear and sometimes when that gets boring i play other games.Like

1:Hots
2:Elder Scrolls Oblivion
3:Overwatch when im feeling lucky on EU region US region is full of Retards and toxic people so much stress.
4:Diablo 3 im enjoying it cant explain why
5:SC 2 Campaigns because i am a Lore/History Nerd.

1 Like

I will try Classic - I need to see what all the fuss is about :smile:

Truth be told, I have never really done any of those - I am one of those ‘Who doesn’t even play the game’
In the past I only did dungeons with one guild and some casual BG’s, but never so anyone would be impressed by my progress :wink:

I like to play at my own pace, and have always done that, so no change for me back then and now - I imagine the only thing that would make me commit to one of the games would be if I ended up in a fun group :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still doing a bit of m+ and leveling classes I haven’t tried yet.

2 Likes

Tired of hearing about classic now. It’s plastered all over mmo champ. I’m more interested in retail developments

I am still playing the main game. I find there is still plenty to keep me busy.

Though I will be trying Classic when it launches, I will play both games. However for now I have zero interest in watching a streamer play it. so I will just wait until the end of August.

5 Likes

Well I am farming mounts and levelling alts … I even tried this expansion to do RP… ^^
Classic it’s painful… Not sure if I would do this again xD

Raids are mostly done and are on farm for most people.

Mythic dungeons have still a high participation if you open the ingame tool. But I don’t think people will mention it , since you just do it anyway it’s nothing special.

Arena . Well this season is really bad and pvp is in a sick state. The best gear comes from pve , warlock / caster meta are often not much fun , games take really long to finish often because of all the defensive items. This kinda kills arena participation.

Also playing healer is playing looking to hide and drink, which isn’t fun.

Rbg was never really played by many people. But when arena is no fun AND the rbg gear is useless. It’s not worth playing.

Normal bgs have low que time tho

1 Like

I switched to Stellaris.

1 Like

Why? can’t you play both then?

I still play and i dont watch classic streamers. Not really hyped about classic, but will probably try it out.