Stop sticking wings on store mounts

Nope, guess we could just glue a jetpack to its back, ya know to keep things interesting

1 Like

A man of culture I see. Damn that game was addictive.

3 Likes

Druids in bear form using the jet packs (for the airship battle) in ICC used to be hilarious before the fixed them. They were literally attached to their bums.

2 Likes

Then don’t buy them…problem solved, see how easy and fast that can be resolved :smiley:

3 Likes

Anything in the game: A
Vinzora: Terrible, change now.

6 Likes

S/he’s turning their self into a living meme :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m giving them advice because maybe if they were a bit more creative more people would want to buy it.

Almost, the new worgen racial mount.

2 Likes

Youve missed the chance of using Tails from Sonic.

1 Like

That seemed implied from Punyelfs post.

Ah, yes… how could I forget that day when Blizzard asked for advice from their most valuable customer Vinzora or else they might lose millions…

Wait…

Don’t have any of these mounts but I love the arcanist manasaber because of these wings.

I sometimes want a small flying mount to actually see what’s beside me, rather than all the big dragons you can get or stuff like that. Or just to make it more bearable to look at your character travel across the map on the mount.

And yeah, hard to sell these mounts if they can’t fly

How are they suppose to fly without wings? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think they are pretty cool, even if i wont buy them, look special and that not a recolor!

Same way the jeweled panthers do I guess. Not that I personally mind the wings.

I’m more bothered by gryphon/hippogryph/wyvern paper folding wings than the shiny storemount ones.

i see you upgraded. From one spam post a day to multiple.

Lol, crying about store mounts look … you know its highly subjective right? Many people lile the look and many people don’t. Thats how it is, different people, different tastes.

gasps That’s super cool!

Your so right, I bought that one and honestly I regret it. Thank god they removed it from the store, hopefully nobody makes the same mistake as me… I was just a kid and stupid thinking it looked cool boy was I wrong

I don’t mind the wings, but I mind that they move backwards - when you fly forward.

go to 1:30

Good decision