Story of Silvermistt

I am planning to move Silvermistt to Argentdawn later on.

Her story is basically she survived the attacks on Ashenvale where most of her friends died there. She went to Darkshore only to find Teldrassil burned where her sister and parents died.

Then she went to fight and take revenge in Darkshore. She survived the war in Darkshore, but her friends didn’t as the Forsaken threw toxic gas into the Darkshore city where Silvermistt barely made it out alive.

At this point everyone she knew died and she’s pissed. Not as pissed as Tyrande though.

I made a horrible edited video showcasing all this.

9 Likes

The only bad thing in that video is the /cry animation, but otherwise it’s ok.

Sounds also like a good backstory for your character! Might even cause some conflict in faction or crossfaction.

I couldn’t really spot the total roleplay3 button on your map, do you need any assistance when it comes to getting into roleplay?

Here’s a general guide in case you need one. I hope your character will continue to go through many more adventures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is a very peaceful Night elf and never actually hated the Horde before all that happened.

Now she’s changed completely and hopes to Kill Sylvanas herself. Only then will she go back to her peaceful ways.

It got deleted after the Shadowlands update but I will re-download it.

Thank you!

(I’m silvermistt by The way)

I will also add that she is pissed at Anduin too since he didn’t send any soldiers. It almost made her leave the Alliance.

The only people that helped were the Gilneans and Night elves.

Remember, your character has thoughts and traits too. Perhaps meeting with members of the Horde might change her mind at some point. Always be open to have your character change their views and opinions.

Oh ok, nevermind then!

Maybe you can put her journey into videoform. There’s some cool toys in the game to help with that too like the “Scroll of Storytelling”. You can do some nice camera shots by hiding the UI + scrolling the camera completely in (first person). Works on mounts too, you pretty much have a flying camera then.

1 Like

Another vengeful keldorei after me head? Oh boy…

Anyways, sounds similar to my own Kaldorei (whitout everyone dying thou) Hope to see ya around.

2 Likes

I think that The Dirge of Teldrassil could be for you, it’s a night elf + worgen guild that really plays a lot of vengeful characters because of the Legion/ BfA story [PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳

4 Likes

I hope you have a great time RPing! ^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.