Stratholme entrance bugged

i have a proof as well that whenever i’m going inside i get teleported to the main one not the side one for the mount i tried to talk to it like in classic didn’t work so blizz please fix this

Proof of the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP5E1DIeS5s

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I found a bug report on the US forums with other players complaining about it as well. Hopefully Blizz notices and fixes it soon. I also submitted a bug report for it in game earlier.

3 Likes

It is buggy for now,I tried to farm the deathcharger’s reins a little bit but the service entrance just keeps porting to the main entrance and I found no way to get pass it.
Maybe tomorrow in a hotfix will get a fix

1 Like

Before it can “get a fix”, the developers have to be aware of it. Has anyone actually bothered to report it as a bug yet? Bugs are not reported via the forums, or via a gm ticket, they are reported using the bug reporting tool in-game.

1 Like

Had same issue. I reported it two days ago and i think most people complaining on US forum have also reported it in game, so yes it’s been reported multiple times last few days.

Edit for anyone else wondering here: Today (19-1) I tried again and found out the service entrance is actually open by main entrance.
When you go into the instance and then turn right to the festival lane, the big gate is open. Leading to the service entrance side. Where you can then finish from there normally. Blizz seems to have merched the two again without telling anyone, which is why it ports you to the other entrance. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I submitted a bug report for it yesterday. Folks over on the US forums are also complaining and a few of them said they submitted in-game reports.

1 Like

Oh, so also US has this problem? ok it’s a big one then.

You mean you still have* the same problem, not had.

This is already being looked into. As a general note - please follow the process described under Bugreporting - how to! to report bugs; posting on the forums here is not a viable substitute for it! :slight_smile: