Stuck at renown 3 [Bug]

Since there are only a few ways to earn Renown each week, all players will have their Renown capped at the same level. This is what the Renown caps should be each week based on the rate of acquisition of Renown on the Shadowlands Beta.

Since the weekly Renown quests were not introduced the first week after the expansion’s release, these charts have been altered to accommodate for this.

Week Renown Weekly Cap
1 3
2 6
3 9
4 12
5 15
6 18
7 22
8 24
9 26
10 28
11 30
12 32
13 34
14 36
15 38
16 40
2 Likes

It’s only lvl3 renowned in the first week wow head seems to be wrong.

1 Like

1 Like

The article is wrong because it assumes we get the “retrieve lost souls from the maw” quest which gives 1 renown level.

However we did not get the quest this week for some reason so cap is at 3.

thats what I was thinking also, but was not sure

how can you say that we did not get quest, when you have on this very forum separate thread where Kaivax (cm) claims devs dropped a hotfix that resolves a problem where players who are on the quest but switched convenants couldnt get this quest completion…

which means players did get the quest and they also got hotfix so they can complete it

which means they are renown 4

Except that hotfix didn’t do anything. (Except for players who switched covenants but that was another issue)

I can assure you no one got that quest and nobody is at renown 4 right now.

You should know Blizz by now. Just because they say they’ve fixed something doesn’t mean it’s actually fixed.
In this case, they didn’t fix anything ^^

We can just hope that we will get it next week

I did get and do that quest, actually but I am still renown 3.
Unless you mean there is another quest ontop of the introductory “Go get me 5 souls” one?

Callings 2/3 completed simply means that you completed 2 out of 3 available callings and you have 1 left available, like you should every morning, it doesnt many anything special happens once you do complete new one every day, so i dont understand this screenshoot.

While whether hotfix worked or not is irrelevant, they just confirmed that player obtained quest, while “Teag” player said hotfix worked for him, so either he is does lie or we are just unlucky stuck at 3

Check that players renown level. He’s still at 3.

Nobody is at 4. If they say they are, they’re simply lying

1 Like

Yes Kurasa you are right here, so it seems ppl are bunch of liars causing missinformation, would be great though to get blizzard official response whats up with that so its clear for us, but indeed you are on point

1 Like

Then you should have checked what else I wrote where I said I THINK this unlocked it, obviously I was wrong.

I apologize Dhoobs, i was refering to Heavenseeker who just posted screenshoot without saying anything, indicating that its solution to this problem.

Pretty sure it was just linked because I can’t post links that turns into photos due to my trust level

1 Like

Where can i see renown level ?

They dont.

On your armory for example, or by clicking that “Class Hall” button on your minimap.

What saddens me is that I some time before SL launch I have read somewhere that 4 is the cap on first week. I tell you what, if renown was the experience I would be like 65 or more… :wink: It’s little sad that all what I did over the cap went to the twisting nether…

Tfw my paladin is stuck at renown lvl 4 on week 2??
Come on…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.