Stuck in Court of stars

My character Ðave-Kilrogg is stuck in court of stars and just getting the error message world server is down. I’ve tried the autmated service but doesn’t work can someone help please! We pay monthly for this game and I feel like we just get bugs after bugs with no communication with issues. My ticket as a 2 day wait for response for me to be able to play on my main character? Just crazy

Posted no longer then a day ago in a sticky in this forum:

As for your ticket, if you made it in the correct category it will be prioritised. Otherwise if you submitted using a general category it will be in the regular queue.

amazing that’s helped loads… when you go to make a ticket there is no option to make a ticket for a stuck character. Just tells you to use the automated service that doesn’t work

also that link has nothing to do with my (and lots of other people stuck in a bug thats been in the game for years) issue

Baffles me that the company that cant fix issues expect a 5 option auto ticket to fix things instantly. Maybe a bit of real CS would help here.

yeah and we pay monthly for this as well xD absolutely ludicrous

You have to try the automated service at least ONCE before it will let you make a ticket about the character being stuck apparently.

It appeared to me a general question was asked and I provided information about that, the opening post atleast did not ask for a method to create a ticket.

I have same problem stuck in court of strars …