Stuck without progress

Well, we’ll have to see how far i can get…
It sure damaged my already fragile faith in pugging content. It kind of just Blocks off PVE content…rendering me with little to nothing else to do, since PVP is salt-inducing and dominated by people way way way way better at it than me, making it even less fun to participate in.

Download the Raider IO addon and make your own groups. Assuming that is your main you’re posting on, nobody will take you with that ilvl for a +7 because it’s the end of the tier and everybody is running around in 400+.

From what I’ve seen most people won’t mind if the leader of the group is lesser geared because many people are just too lazy to make their own groups or have “dead” keys.

You need RIO because Blizzard has designed the game in a way that ilvl is completely disconnected from player progress and skill. Every group that I have been part of that wasn’t filtering out the bads with RIO has failed on basically anything above a +7. This rarely happens if you inspect people with RIO and figure out what content they have done etc.

TL;DR: Blame Blizzard for bad game design and just make your own groups with your own key.

If you want to push then you are doing it the wrong way.

doing +2 to +9 is literally harder than doing a +16 atm.

The best way to actually push is to get 400 ilvl through welfare gear, then try and find someone to run you through a +10 or 11

once you done that, you get a +10 key in which you can spam, just invite ppl with 1k+ rio and farm 10s until ur 1k and properly geared, then u can start climbing.

However if you wanna M+ for fun, then I suggest finding communities / guilds / friends interested in fun chill m+ runs where mistakes don’t matter.

2 Likes

It’s a bit hard to draw any conclusions if you’ve done so few mythic plus. Low key groups can be as challenging as higher ones depending on the players in them.

As Hinata pointed out your best bet is to join a community/guild or do them with friends.

So a mythic +2 geared person without Rio is struggling to push plus 7 keys.
Literally noone has ever been in your shoes man, I got my Rio and gear mailed at launch of season as a promotion, so dunno what advice to give except may be aim for plus 10 right away :slight_smile:

(Post is sponsored by “These elitists just ruin fun confirmed.”&“I don’t have a life and a job”)

4 Likes

Many of us ARE on AD-EU, but the community is what counts :slight_smile: We have scheduled runs for people to get into 7s and 10s without time pressure, but it’s not hard to find help with any level of key at sensible times of day.

1 Like

There are discord communities - don’t look for in-game wow community feature. Many people isn’t active on that chat once they join discord.

2nd option get into active guild and do whatever key with guild group. Atleast u don’t have to worry about leavers mostly.

3rd - get RIO(ISO) degree certificate+our gear stuff. I don’t like to choose 3rd option.

Honestly that kind of talk is’nt going to take you anywhere you need to start somewhere, we all had our noob moment, made mistakes and learned from them.

If you cant bother with a guild, try seeking m+ communities, what Sinaaki posted.

Wait, no “so iv been playing since vanilla” sponsors ? what trickery is this???

2 Likes

This close to Classic… It’s getting dangerous to be a fake vanilla player xD
I expect we will see less and less of these guys around.

So even big time fake elitists now must originate late WotLK - early Cata tops, but before obviously was top notch big daddy player of the year on the private server.

2 Likes

So you are 375 random arms warrior dont you get better gear from +3 already ?I why the F think someone would take you instead of ARMY OF ENDLESS dps with higher gear and experience?Make your group or leave pug world if you can not/are not willing to compete with enldess army of more experienced ,skilled and geared players guess what i am like 397 on my alliance warrior and wonder how i geared up i MADE MY GROUP or joined others GROUP but true to be told i am not dumb/idiot/newbie i CAN READ and i can see who is good or not based on their gear/talents/dungeon experience if they did it before or not if they main is high enough scored so i know what they are doing etc everything it takes me like 10 sec AT MAX to make decision if i want someone or not and to me item lvl means nothing.
You are just one of these “Excuse makers” reee since no one wants to play with them you are DPS with low gear 0 exp and why would someone took you over someone even with lower gear and more exp or someone with waay better gear and exp too ?

Ask yourself what you can offer?Why i would want to take you into my party and it is my party i can take who ever i want do not like ?Make your own party find somoone who would take you typical excuse maker.

In world where you can do mythic 0 with 305 ± ilvl after you ding 120 and get 370 and higher or do 0 mythics and 0 dungeons and get same item lvl of gear this can be achieved up until 400 item lvl with titanforing and warforing you can get like 405 and never set foot in any dungeon why THE F i would take someone with item lvl like that i would rather take 380 i lvl guy with experience than 406 with 0.

1 Like

My suggestion is not flying too high. When I first started doing M+ with mage it was trivial, nobody invited me for +6/+9 even though I was 390 ilvl.
Frustrated I started doing all of the M+2, getting the achievement keymaster. At 200ish Rio i applied for all +4 and +5, being rejected from time to time (pretty much most of the time) I kept going. I got all dungeons above +4. It was the time to get all at +6. And so I did.
well, end of the story after 2 months and a lot of tenacity yesterday I finally got the feast of strength +10 keystone conqueror. And I pug most of them.

I suggest you try doing the same. Fly really low and climb the ladder :blush: you’ll also get experience and getting used to your char more.

3 Likes

I can say right now that is false.

There is just search the Community section of this forum.

1 Like

Bruh, I wish I could tell you things get better when you gain some gear but they really don’t.

I have a 413 ilvl arms warr and applying to groups in lfg is an exercise in how to feel unwanted.

I bow to your persistence. Many ppl could learn from you instead of complaining.

I personally dont pug since i have a guild and friends and trying to join pug groups is really depressing for me. Avoiding pugs since m+ was ever a thing.

2 Likes

Hey i’m trying okay :\

got to 380 ilvl and have a +10 done today. I’m not sure why people enjoy high keys…dieing like 60-80 times isn’t really my idea of fun. or efficiency xD

Because ppl who do hard keys dont die 60-80 times.

3 Likes

why did you spoil the big secret? :smile:

Oops sorry.

Dunno if its still open for people to join, but there is the community calmer keystones that is focused on people doing keys and in the lower keys mostly learning how yo properly do them, so you might want to check those out

That’s why I leave after the first wipe. If the team incompetent, I won’t carry them.