Summer Sale is here! Save Big on Mounts, Pets, Game Services, and More

That would be comical

Hey haven’t you heard of Dumbo? Would be amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why not use the hivemind?
https://www.wowhead.com/item=156798/the-hivemind

yea should be a global reduction of 33% THEN a 50% discount… then it would still be overpriced…

shame on people who end up spending because of this.

2 Likes

I have that but its locked to the grp I multiboxed it on :frowning:

I’d have to redo it and I only box 3 now

I really hate that about the mount, people swap mains etc or you’re no longer playing with those people etc.

3 Likes

I think it’s time they removed the restriction tbh

2 Likes

You’ll never take our FREEEDOM!

Woad face paint noises

1 Like

I expect them to also add a storemount to bait people into subbing for 6 months for a patch with no content

Shut up and take my money!

Not gonna fall for that one! I never use those mounts anyways :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would be more than happy to get some goodies for my six month recurring sub :smile:

But if people don’t think they are going to make use of the game time that nets you then it’s not worth subbing in six monthly blocks. I do it because it’s cheaper.

1 Like

I’m always falling for that one, because I save a lot of money by using the 6 month sub plan.

1 Like

Ooo this a good time to get that 30th anniversary blizzard bear. grabby hands

I have been but not gonna do it in the future. Its not that its alot of money for me, but i dont want to give blizz money when i’m not playing. Before i would always find a reason to log on and play, now i dont feel like playing at all but still have 2 months left on the sub.

1 Like

I really hope it’s a giraffe! :heart_eyes: one that fly’s, and changes colours, and has a barber vendor on it…

1 Like

They have the mount and pet deal atm - Lucky Yun and imp in a ball pet

If you’re not playing it’s a waste, no point signing up for it then :slight_smile:

I know you’ve been quite fed up lately with the game.

Nah it’s gonna be a golden yacht with a blinged up goblin onboard…

2 Likes

And now I need a magic feather item that will make any mount fly.

1 Like