Sunken Temple Loot Updated - 25 May

This comment have been approved by Mombless <3

1 Like

as far as i can tell they buffed almost all the 2-handed weapons in there too, but then again, i hear ret paladins are stuck using the meme mace from gnomer due to some dumb design decision with the class.

that really better than these updated 2hs?

We need to smash often and hard, not just hard, so except for the mace you named, we have the 2 sec sword from Zul’farrak only

seems a bit of a dumb design choice to have pala be the only class that relies on fast weapons (especially 2 handers) when everyone else want slow weapons.

bonkers even… or the lack thereof.

Fix heroic achievements

Rotten to the Core - Not obtainable.

Faster Than the Speed of Light - Not obtainable, with a minute spare at the opening of the door

Kill it With Fire - Not obtainable, mobs were even stunned in the fire so no chance they walked out last second

Acrocalypse Now - Not obtainable, killed 24 Crocs within 10seconds

Ready For Raiding - Not obtainable, no one even remotely close

It’s Frost Damage - Not obtainable, all three finish their cast

Vigorous VanCleef Vindicator - Not obtainable

get out of our forum you heathen

1 Like

BiS weapon is the sword from ZF

You use the mace from gnomer for the buff and then switch weap when it ends

lol thats awful

Well, that’s how the big bois get their numbers any way.

I never got the mace throughout every reset of gnomer and have not done it since P3 launched.

I got ZF sword quite fast tho, but i have horror stories of people not getting it for many runs.

Changing the loot is great and all but now you killed all the guilds by raising the raid size there’s nobody to raid with anymore.

1 Like

no joke, u might be on to something (not bad for a filthy gnome).
i think Blizz did not expect that reaction to the raid size of 20ppl. i was initially ok with the idea… until i started raiding. omg… 20ppl (worse, individuals!) in one virtual room. the hoooorrors! “oh no, my phone” “oh no i am late” “oh no i sharted” “oh no i cant make it”. mmmm dont wanna imagine 20+ size. brrrrr…

Hi,
Great that loot was updated! I was a bit shocked that moonkins seems to have almost been forgotten.

Are you aware that buffing Visage of the Exiled to be amazing for every other played caster spec, except moonkins seems a bit strange? This on top of the drakestones (Not a single one giving arcane and nature dmg), when we do part nature part arcane damage seems very strange to me. On top of this not giving any buffs to the leather helmet, it is a lot to take in as one of the worst performing caster-dps specs.

I’m also a bit supriced you have almost every item hit, when the tier set for moonkins give so much hit it is actively hard to not go over the hit cap.

I dream of you adressing this, but at a minimum, please be aware that the changes you are making are boosting every other caster spec a lot more than moonkins with these changes.

boomkin are among the strongest casters right now, if not the strongest (depending on the scenario).
i think they’ll live without being included in the buff to the visage of the exiled.

How does the second worst dps translate to “among the strongest casters”? Would love to hear some reasoning behind your claims.

I fully support that SPriest should ideally be getting a dps boost, but moving mages, elemental shamans and warlocks even further ahead seems silly to me.

Doesn’t change that there way too few caster item in the raid , this change nothing.
anyway , p4 waiting room.

in pvp*
sorry should have been more specific.

you see how people whine about ele shaman in pvp now that their damage is decent in pve?

yeah the two are correlated, which is the problem these specs are facing.

Eye of flame :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: