Survival hunter bad (not good)

i rolled hunter to play range pls blizzard now there is this crazy melee spec in here like what?? atleast just give us ability use range weapon while being survival?? and while ur at it give us back black arrow and explosive shot please blizzard i miss it so much also snake trap is pretty cool and 12 second cooldown on trap, yea blizzard can u bring that back and also mm now is pretty bad so im forced to play bm which is not good because i rolled hunter to play without my pet which totally goes against my class fantasy, please blizzard?? can’t you see how this is an issue for your hunter playerbase? literally not being able to play range survival is causing mental agony i’m forced to visit subreddits such as /r/depression to combat this anxiety that i’m feeling, also now that im unable to play range black arrow spec i can’t play pvp anymore (cause i was only good range survival) which is making it so i can’t find girl gamer to have sexy hot time with, this inturn causes me to want to go back to world of warcraft, but the problem is that when i log back in i see this polearm on my hunter character selection screen, so blizzard if you read this message you can see all the hardships im going through in life, everything would be solved if you just allowed me to use either a bow gun or crossbow in the survival specialization, thank you for reading

4 Likes

You’re all over the place. You have 2 ranged specs, leave survival alone its great. Think your problem is you don’t like marksman? Is it that marksman is too simple?

2 Likes

You have 2 ranged specs and you complain about 1 melee spec.

I don’t buy it.

3 Likes

I absolutely love how Survival plays right now (and in Legion). Could be better but I would hate to see a melee+pet spec gone. I hope Blizzard keeps Survival melee and improve MM for the “old” ranged style spec.

Hi. How high are you? :wink:

1 Like

Agreed. Keep Melee Survival.

The old Ranged Survival needs it’s own spec anyway! :wink:

What I imagine that ranged Survival could be like:

My thought process with the design, found in the comments section in this link(top post + mostly my first reply on page 2 of comments):
https: //www. mmo-champion. com/threads/2490341-Pre-Legion-Survival-Spec-Fantasy
(Sorry, can’t post certain links so this one is slightly parted)

SV is just fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I usually don’t watch arena clips, but I enjoyed this one.

Bg montages are still more fun

80% of survival is still ranged… Isn’t it just raptor strike and maybe 1 other that needs to be melee range?

The only abilities that require you to be in melee range are Raptor Strike/Mongoose Bite, Carve and Wing Clip (if you ever feel the need to use it). However, auto attacks make up a large portion of our damage so you want to stay mostly in melee range because of that.

Unless you have to step out, in that case disengage, aspect of the eagle, coordinated assault, mongoose spam and kill command, harpoon and step back in :wink: SV it’s a ranged melee.

noob noob noob noob yes noob

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.