Survival Hunter dualwielding

So since the rework survival hunters were forced to play with 2h whie survival hunters obviously being dualwielding class (look rexxar). When can we expect some changes to class weapon restrictions?

3 Likes

They did mention that they regret pruning the class or at least went to far. Perhaps next expansion we will see some changes to the weapon restrictions as well. But off course you need to remember, ALL WEAPONS ARE HUNTER WEAPONS!

I do wonder why the heck survival abilities absolutely requires you to use a two-hander. I mean, what’s the point?

Balancing. 2 weapon enchants vs 1 weapon enchant for example

Balancing due to artifact weapon back in Legion, and since they got sloppy and pressured for time in class reworks for BfA they just decided to stay with two handers for SV as it was easier.

I say turn surv to dual pistols :3

Survi is good for 2H melee. I wish 4. specialization whit melee dual-wield (Stalker topic) The 4. Hunter spec idea [Stalker]

1 Like

Should definitely be an option. After all we can use single handed weapons. Annoys me that a class is forced in this way. Same as a Windwalker monk, I wish to use a staff but am stuck with duel wielding.

Ttansmog option! We got the tech!

Also we got all the anims since Legion when they disabled dual wield option in beta

1 Like

I love beeing a 2handed as survival hunter .

I love beeing a troll carrying a spear with me or a 2handed axe.
You have to understand that if 2handed disappear is a disappointment to many players such as myself .

The logic and the correct thing to do to please everyplayer, is to ask BLIZZARD for alternatives.

Adding mechanics to allow players to chose between 2 handed or dual wield in such classes as

Shaman / Death Knight / Survival Hunter

Talents of choice should allow players to spec their class in the way they want to play it.

Different skills effects for a dual wield or a 2handed version. This way , if correctly projected, the skills would have different damage values aswell to balance them.

The other way around would be more simple just allow people to transmog between 2handed and dual wield in certain classes :slight_smile:

Love my spear.
love the animations troll/spear
love the distance to hit a target with a two hands weapon.
dualwielding don’t match with sv mecanic.
go cham/ outlaw / fury or frost dk for dualwielding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.