Sweep Across Azeroth Astride Eve’s Ghastly Rider in World of Warcraft

What’s the issue? You already have it or you have the option to get it? I’m baffled.

Waited a whole year cause i missed this mount last october, happy to see now you have to buy it. What a joke. Fun fact we get an old jellyfish for the reward of the month, in the halloween’s month, a jellyfish. Kinda cringe tbh. Can’t wait to see the blood troll trasmo in the shop too, since i missed it aswell. Seems we won’t get cool things anymore for free. Atleast i don’t have to pay 13 euros each month, ah no wait…

4 Likes

I returned from a break due to broken hardware 6 weeks before TWW. Saw this mount. A guildie informed me that it was from the trading post so I was excited when October rolled around. Then I found out that it was a store mount.

I was a little disappointed but I took it on the chin (I can understand some of the anger being expressed in this thread though).

All of the fanfare and none of the mount.
All the EU store gets is a link to an article and countless threads where annoyed players are expressing themselves.

When is it in the store?

2 Likes

Can you please please please just put it behind some interesting in-game content, so the game remains engaging and fun rather than feeling like its slipping into hollow micro-transaction land. or at least do both so players that don’t want to spend all that money on the mounts are still incentivised to play as they can obtain in through gameplay?

2 Likes

You mean the game that you have to buy, pay a monthly subscription for AND has an ingame shop? That is 3 different payment models in one game. It IS greedy.

Most monthly rewards of the Trading Posts are a joke. They said they will put in the best item into the monthly rewards, and for most months it was just pets that most people honestly don’t care about.

6 Likes

WoW is unique in many different ways, unfortunately one of them is that, despite often seeming amateurish and having tons of dated problems, it’s probably one of the most expensive games in the market lol

2 Likes

You sure you don’t want to overthink that statment? Have you seen FF14 and Elder Scrolls Online or Guild Wars 2 Stores?
I don’t know about SWtoR, how high their optional monthly sub fee is and if they had a store, can’t remember.

That’s not to say I find it okay what Blizzard is doing, I hate how the world in general evolves around squishing more and more and more and more and even more money out of our bags, but that is a general issue of the modern world, which got a lot worse than it used to be.

I think they probably try to save good rewards for months, where many people unsub.

However, I think I’m gonna take a break soon anyway from the game until next tier, as I kind did everything I wanted to do this season

Many people didn’t get it. I didn’t.
Opened a ticket and am waiting for a response, but I’ve seen people saying that there is no solution, according to some GMs.
So yes, some of us got nothing this month.

well i guess you are right: they could make it without ingame shop but than of course they also had to adjust the monthly sub to todays prizes and inflation so it would be probably at least 25 bucks per month instead of the in 20 years never changed 13 bucks! or they could even cancel the subs but raise the buying price (because they have to pay for the support and servers and and and) and you would of course have to pay for every content patch as a regular dlc.

1 Like

Don’t be ridiculous, it’s multi-billion dollar company. They would be fine with just subs. It’s simply corporate greed and nothing more. This will only stop when morons and their cash stop purchasing store items from them. But it seems there are far to many morons that love to be exploited and simp for microblizz

So its halloween month for trading post, and the month reward is a random mount that has nothing to do with halloween, and the mount we got last year is now being sold for real money. /spit on blizzard

2 Likes

Simple and ugly mount… Just a wooden stick!!! WTF! And this is a “Shop” mount???

Ugly and disgusting! I bought this via Trading Post last years or so, just to increase my mounts numbers but I think this thing wasnt count so I wasted 700-1000isk points. Never used it ingame. A stick? No, thanks!

What a way to sh1t on people who weren’t playing when this was up @ TP

1 Like

Ok so how much is this as there is no price and no where to buy it.

2 Likes

It’s on the in-game shop only (not the website or launcher) and it’s £19 in the UK, not sure about eurozone.

Trying to buy it but am stuck on this review page. Tried again and again to buy it but still brings me here …