Tank druid LF 2 day raiding guild

Hello!
I’m a guardian druid (no dps offspec) that has recently returned to the game.
Last time I’ve been raiding in the begining of Legion, so my exp isn’t that big, especially in BFA.
However, pugging got me to 2/12M and now I’m looking for a 2 day raiding guild that is either planning to step into Mythic or just started progressing.
Feel free to contact me in-game: idk3#2270

Well hello there o/

The Forgotten Few (hence forth TFF) is a friendly, tight-knit guild on Alliance side, Arathor EU server.

We’ve cleared the last 10 raid tiers stretching back to WoD and achieved AOTC each time. We’ve always raided in a relaxed manner but knuckled down when we’ve hit a wall.

Our goal at the outset of each tier has always been HC. That continues to be the case but we are getting to the point where we’d like to expand our roster and look to some of the earlier Mythic bosses in future tiers.

Before any expedition into Mythic - and before the next expansion - we’ll be reviewing our roster, so there is the potential of healing/tank spots being available. We do have some existing raiders that can fill these spots to a high standard - so no promises straight off the bat.

The guild itself is a friendly place to spend your WoW time. We don’t want to transition into a clutch of screaming min-maxers but we do want to stay organised and consistent in our progress.

Outside of raids, there’s plenty of M+ groups being formed on a very active Discord server as well as plenty of chat in the green of /g.

We’ve got a separate discord server full of guild information. Feel free to jump on and have a poke about: https://discord.gg/y4whK4E

If you’d like to discuss raiding specifically, there’s a place for questions on the Discord or feel free to add Tonste#2307.

Thanks for reading and good luck with your guild search.

Hey, this sounds really good for us! take a look and hit us up!