Tank looking for a raiding guild

I’m pretty new to wow, but i’ve played a bit and done a bit of m+ dungeons, yet i would really like to find a group, possibly not too large, to raid with, one where banter is accepted, a group of friends in the end. I have no problem in making a new character on another server

Hey there Delirium!

Ministry of Silly Wipes are a smaller guild, full of social members who enjoy a bit of banter between them. We chat a lot in Discord throughout the day, and raid during the weekends (20:00 Server Time).
We do mythic+ throughout the week too.

Give us a look over, and see what you think!
If you’d like to chat, add me on Discord (xWestie#9361) or bnet (Westie#2496).

Hi there. I run a horde guild on the connected realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. Unfortunately you’ve not really said too much about what sort of level of raiding or M+ you’re interested in, but we are a social guild that raids normal and heroic level raids and runs various M+ throughout the week.

We are an 18+ guild full of people who have lots of stuff going on irl and just want to play WoW to relax and have fun - and occasionally smash a boss in the face. Or melt it … or freeze it … depends on your class :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d like to learn more, please check out our forum post: [H] Dark Wolves - 18+, Casual Normal/Heroic raiding, M+ & Social

Good luck!

Hey there, if you are still looking for a guild and faction change is an option then please check out our recruitment post! 💥 [A][Silvermoon] [H][Draenor]<Fury> CROSS FACTION MYTHIC RAID TEAM LF SHADOW PRIEST WITH HEALING OFFSPEC - #21 by Zerofoxx-silvermoon