Tank Looking For Guild, Ready to server transfer!

Hello!

As the title says, I am a tank-player that returned to the game after a bit of a break after clearing 10/10N SoD. Now im looking for a new home to raid with in a friendly way and hopefully push some keys.

Im not looking for any hardcore-minded guilds now, I value the social aspect way more than killing bosses fast. I want a guild where I feel like i belong, a secondary family that I can escape to after work/school and real life issues.

I am serious about this, the only thing that can make me enjoy the game anymore is a good guild where i feel like i belong.

I am willing to server transfer for this reason as well, as i mostly played on Horde side on Draenor before.

If people want to play other games together as well, then that is just a big big bonus!

If this sounds interesting, contact me on:
Battle.net: Cronex#2835
Discord: Astranice#9239

Hello Astranice

I’ve sent a friends request on discord should you be interested for a chat :slight_smile:

Hello!

Is a faction change a consideration for you?

If so, Ministry of Silly Wipes would love to have you with us!

We are a social guild, who chat alot on Discord and do have a number of other games we like to play together from time to time.

We do mythic throughout the week, and Raid on weekends.
Please have a read of our post and let me know what you think =)
If you want to add me for a chat;
Discord- xWestie#9361
Bnet- Westie#2496

added you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Astranice!

Are you still looking for a guild?

I’ve sent you a battletag friend request (sheira#1910)

Soul Crusaders [A] (Turalyon-Doomhammer) is a friendly relaxed raiding guild since 2007 (with a break 2017-2020) and working on building our chilled progression raid team o we can enjoy regular raiding at a comfortable pace. We’re currently 6/10 N sanctum and 3/10 HC Sanctum - Sunday and Tuesday nights

We run M+ on Fridays and Thursdays - but often have ad hoc M+ runs as well.

We value people and friendships over shiny new bits of gear and hardcore progress and hope to able to include random fun events when we have more members and have some real life meet-ups in the future (these have already been mentioned in chat, haha!) - some of our longer-standing members have fond memories of previous meet-ups :slight_smile: