Tank looking for heroic/mythic guild

Hello!

I am a 27 year old Swedish guy who has nothing better to do on my freetime than to play videogames. Been playing lots of different games as of recently but recently came back to WoW. Ive been easing myself back into raiding and its been going nicely, but I now realise that I do miss the feeling of mythic raiding, or atleast the feeling of killing a really hard boss, be it heroic or mythic, as long as you actually felt like you worked for the reward.

So i am now looking for a guild that is in need of a tank, I alredy have experience on most of the heroic bosses and i have AOTC.

I am also very flexible when it comes to class, I try to provide the tools that the guild needs from me, so I dont have any issues swapping tanks for progress runs, but I do wish to raid on most, if not all of my tanks.

I am willing to put down the time and effort for this as long as the guild feels good for me. Im down to raid several days a week, as long as it doesnt start too early or ends way too late, as i do have school to take care of. but between 16:00-23:30 Server Time, im all game.

If this sounds interesting, hit me up on:

Discord: Astranice#9239

Battle.net: Cronex#2835

Hello, our heroic team is currently looking for a tank, feel free to check out our recruitment post: 💥 [A][Silvermoon] [H][Draenor]<Fury> CROSS FACTION MYTHIC RAID TEAM LF SHADOW PRIEST WITH HEALING OFFSPEC