Tank Looking for Raiding guild

Hi Currently looking for a guild to Raid semi/hardcore raiding can play every day from 17.00 until 24.00.

My name is Alex and 28 years old from sweden i speak eng and swe.
Willing to transfer server and/or faction.
Got mythic experiance and cutting edge other content.
Playing blood dk as main with warr-monk as alt´s willing to change main if needed.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/darksorrow/Tankspank

Add me if you wana talk : skumtomte#2704

Best regards : Alex.

Hello Alex, The burning Hammer is seeking for a tank, here is more about us:

The Burning Hammer

The Burning Hammer is a guild with a core of veteran players, most of us playing since the start of Vanilla. While our original guild was based on Bladefist and Outland, we’ve since transfered to Argent Dawn EU where we started this guild.

We’ve raided in the past in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, where we were a competitive guild in terms of realm-rankings. With Legion we started raiding again, and cleared all the content on heroic difficulty. So far we have been moving up the rankings every tier, and we keep aiming to improve.

What can we offer?

( note: we are a Heroic-only guild, we have no desire to raid Mythic )
Our raiding style is fairly casual: no fight goes perfectly from the start and we dont mind spending some time on a boss if that’s what it takes. We do try to use our limited raiding time well whenever new content is available.

We do normal raids, heroic raids and mythic+, and there are always people up for doing any of those.

Your profile?

We dont expect you to be a hardcore player, but you should have the basics such as having your gear enchanted and gemmed, be willing to learn, and bring buff-food, damage pots and flasks for heroic raids. If we’re still learning we wont ask you to use them, but if we get close to a kill we might ask that you put in that little bit of extra effort.

For communication we use Discord, and we’d prefer it if you have a working microphone for easier feedback during raid encounters.

Raiding Times

Thursday 19:30 - 22:30 PM server time
Sunday 19:30 - 22:30 PM server time

During periods of farm, these times are usually far shorter (and usually just one day).

Progression in Battle for Azeroth:

1/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
9/9 Heroic Battle for Dazal’alor (1/9M)
8/8 Heroic Uldir (1/8M)

Progression in Legion:

11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

If you’re interested in joining and would like to have a chat, contact one of our officers on the following [battle.net](http://battle.net) ids:

Eiganjo#2434
Ampha#21154
Ahi#2886
Foen#2700

deathknight (tank)|high|
demon hunter (dd)|medium|
demon hunter (tank)|high|
druid (balance)|high|
hunter|medium|
mage|high|
monk (dd)|medium|
monk (tank)|high|
paladin (protection)|high|
priest (dd)|high|
rogue|medium|
shaman (elemental)|high|
warlock|high|
warrior (protection)|high|

hi there alex i have sent you a battle.net add for a chat :), shaunstewart#2220 i think our guild would be a perfect fit for you.

Hey Tankspank!

My guild has just transferred to Ravencrest from Outland and we are currently recruiting for our core team! We are 5/9M and 2/2 Heroic (can find our progress on Dark Hearts - Outland, since it hasn’t updated yet)

My btag is Megnog#2217 so if you are interested or have any questions, let me know! :slight_smile:

Hi Alex, if you are still looking take a look here.

Skully :skull: from Draenor EU is a new guild created by mythic ready players.
We are currently building our core raid grp, and therefor looking for pretty much all classes. You don’t need to have the same progress as us.
We prefer to raid Wednesday and Sunday between 19.30-23.00. The raiding times can be changed a bit, but we are not going to raid earlier than 19.30 and later than 23.00 and during progress we might be able to raid Thursday as well if everyone is available.

Our only requirements for raiders is that you need to have a mic and be able to speak on discord, since there is fights were communication from everyone is important.

For more info you can add my BattleTag: Klepto#2550 or send me a message on Discord: klepto#8354

Hey, 8/9M guild recruiting, could do with a tank as I’m tanking and miss DPS :frowning:

Check us out, added you - [A]<Requiem> 8/8 Mythic TEP - Recruiting!

Ahoy! If you’re looking to keep getting Cutting Edge in raiding, not sure if we’re a fit. If you’re happy to progress on Mythic without CE, get in touch!

:pizza: Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

Are you either of these two?

• A committed raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

-------------------- FOR RAIDERS 3/9M --------------------

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for a reliable main tank + dpsers who are excited to progress on Mythic, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We also welcome healers with a decent dps offspec they are willing to swap to; we don’t have main healing spots.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

-------------------- FOR SOCIALS & M+ --------------------
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!