Teleports to keystone hero dungeons / challenge modes

I’ve seen on : https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-of-warcraft/24061008/the-war-within-warbands-preview that the teleports to the dungeons will be account wide.

For me at least this isnt implemented / working yet. i’ve tried recopying characters over, and on the second day ive tried to recopy my account data a couple of times to see if that fixed that, but it didnt. Are there people for whom it is warband/account wide?

Continuing the discussion from The War Within Beta Development Notes:

Could be it’s not resolved yet.

1 Like

I can confirm it worked for me, I copied over the char that unlocked them and the portals have turned up on the char I leveled there.

The alt that now has the portals is level 80 on the beta, I’m not sure if that makes a difference, maybe they only show up on max levels??

I’d have to check non max alts to know for sure, but either way I can confirm for me at least it did work.

I’ve tried deleting all chars and recopying my characters over, but that at least wasnt enough. The Copy Account Data button is greyed out now, but at least the Copy Key Bindings button seems to work, which didnt before.
My mounts/pets/toys havent carried over from retail eighter.
Also a “new/premade” level 70 character didnt give me the portals.