Tell me WHY?

As far as i know, the classic client will use 3.3.5? (icc/rdf was added at 3.3.0)
And if we’re being technical, that mean we should have RDF (and icc) at launch.
We obviously cant have ICC at launch, as that would make all the other raids obsolete (and might be boring for the pve’ers)

Nothing stops us from getting RDF though, patch-wise that is. Except someones feelings:)

PS: yes, i am pro-rdf. But i am also a tank, so ill survive without RDF (ill even sell tanking services while gearing up myself:P) #PayForSocilization

You are rigth, and this is what I do not like.
I would so like wrath to build on the first patches, and then add the features together with the dungeons/raids AS they were added first time around.
#NoChanges.

Im gonna have to say a HARD PASS at this, tbh. Dont you remember s5 frost dk’s?

I think everyone can agree that frost dk requires the least amount of skill to play, nobody likes it when the easiest class becomes the strongest (by a mile)

Im more of a pvp player than pve, this pala is only a side project for some slack pve (making money).

Dont get me wrong, i understand what you mean. And i am also leaning more towards No-Changes than what we are currently getting. But ill survive with what its looking like we get.

1 Like

No thanks.
If you want retail rules, play retail.

I understand and agree with you …

But hey it would be hella fun, seeing something else than RMP for a year straight …
Theres been ton of changes for each class (I mean damn, enha shamans used to be completely immune to roots and slows :smiley: ) and seeing each season different broken comps would make it interesting …

They could even make the last season much longer, so you can actually enjoy your gear and “balance” … but blizz would probably ruin it somehow anyway, so its just safer to go with last patch …

He says while blizz adds retail tool and retail changes to classic …

1 Like

This migth be it … I’m a PvE player through and through. I dont do any PvP at all.
I remember DKs as a kind of locusts descending over Zangarmarsh and made it impossible to do anything but follow in their wake herbing the swamp monsters for days :wink: I never played one.

And I find the changes we get now hard to swallow, mainly the Quest-helper-in-map, but also mounts that can “swim”, faster mount ‘cast’ time, not needing a libram … And then not even RDF with ICC. Too many changes almost. Let’s see …

If you don’t want wotlk rules, play Classic ERA.

Yeah, thats what i like about wotlk, the new arena diversity. There are so many classes that are viable now compared to tbc. You will ofc still see RMP, but you will face thundercleave and LSP way more, they become the new “plague” :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed, every class has atleast 1 viable comp for high arena. Which i think is healthy for the game.

Hopefully they let s8 last longer, i am unsure if cata classic is happening. Alot of bad stuff happened in that expansion. Think we all remember the trinkets from DS in arena…

Yeah, i think this is what divides us. I find those incredibly helpful.
You enjoy your leveling, i dont:P But stuff like quest helper etc should be toggleable, i cant see any reason why that would ruin anything for someone. (its like instant quest text from interface)

So you want retail into classic where everybody is afk in the city queing for dungeons all day because quests are boring and slow , making the leveling so painful you just buy the blizzard boost

… which I already am - and I am enjoying it.

1 Like

I sure enjoy my levelling - still now after 15+ years and innumerable characters :wink:

The map/Quest-helper:
IF it’s toggleable, I’m totally fine with it. I can toggle it off and I cannot see if others are using it, so no spoiling for me there - and fun for you too :wink: I’m all for freedom of choice and different things are fun for different people. … same as addons and heirlooms, I can just opt not to use them :smiley:
But as the map is still only a map in PTR we’ll have to wait and see just how toggle-able it’ll be.

1 Like

Ain’t nothin’ but a mistake

So, try to modify (alias ruin) our game please.

So yet another huge wall of text just to complain about there being no RDF in Wrath. We get it, you wanna be a special snowflake with his own thread about something that has already 10 on the main page.

Disclaimer: not that I disagree with the OP, I just can’t stand people not participating in the already existing threads to open their own whinethread.

2 Likes

Just release the features in the stages they were released at the time of WOTLK originally for a classic experience. It’s super simple, the timeline of features etc is all there, why they make things difficult? God knows. Planning to make Classic a “new” product to re-release as many expansions as possible is all I can think of.

1 Like

Because Blizzard said they are hearing us but it’s not.

Nah they’re just gonna keep their stance. Ofc they are hearing us but just don’t care.

Yes /10chars

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.