Thanks Blizzard now i cant play Wrath with my Wife

Thanks a bunch.
We were on Firemaw Alliance and you opened free transfers to Mograine Alliance.
We decided to take this, she moved her characters across, and i was just about to do mine when you disabled the route because of some bug. This was 6 days ago, and it still has not been fixed.
Wrath is 2 days away and my chars are still stuck on Firemaw while hers are now on Mograine.
Yet its really funny that the paid route is still open from Firemaw ally to mog ally??? but the free route is temporarily bugged?
If we cant play this launch together, we will unsubscribe and go play something else together. I refuse to pay the 19.99 to transfer because i see straight through your intentional scam to force people like us to pay money. That and its more like 100 if i include my alts.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, BE A RESPONSIBLE COMPANY

8 Likes

That is pretty serious incident and you are not alone on that. Seems like a lot of people have been affected by this situation. They need to do something about it immediately.

Yeah we are absolutely furious about it.
There isn’t even a Live Chat no more to get help on, what has happened to Blizzard?

They closed it. You won’t get any help. I thought those transfers were open for quite a while.

The price for transferring is ridiculous for a fully automated service, but tbf this was a known thing of servers being locked. Not sure of the time between your wife transferring and yourself, but doing it at the exact same time would have been prudent - easily said in retrospect of course.

2 Likes

This is why the transfers were closed, not because of full. They never rectified it and we got caught during it.

Have you tried opening a ticket to ask when it will be fixed?

u need a US account for ur voice to matter

2 Likes

That’s not difficult. It’s easy to make and level to 10, but I was talking about a ticket not a forum post.

I dont get the fixed part. The paid transfer has always been there and still is there.
Why would a free transfer be any different?

Some days ago, you posted that you unsubbed. So you wouldn’t be playing with your imaginary wife, anyway.

Because blizz needs money. Free service can bug however it wants.

I think you are referring to the Thekal situation at its launch, which is more than some days ago, and they did rectify that. So go away and take your imaginary drama with you.

Your making the right decision stopping. Wow is not somewhere you take a loved one. Nice food, some music, some wine yes…but no wow. Go escape now!

Hope you get help but blizz don’t seem to post much or help out here. I think it’s just clean up duty mainly they are on, and it might just be robots? There’s several posts that could be easily addressed by Blizz.

Did you try an ingame ticket? Dont think they are getting answered very fast but might be worth a try.

Lol no, he’s not stopping. He can’t stop. He has already proven his threats are moot. Blizzard will continue getting paid by this guy, no matter what. Stable income for them.

Blizzard even keeping lovers apart

2 Likes

Change wife or pay to change server.

So far blizzard cost me 125 euro for ruining servers and i will probably pay the same to change to ally later in to wotlk :slight_smile:

Why are you even here trolling? Just to cause drama like the queen you are…

the guy trying to find a solution for his problem on the forums. a common problem i may say. why do you need to act like that? It is really counter productive

3 Likes

They literally said about that here. If you do any transfers alongside with some1 else make sure you do it in 1 time

Free Character Transfers may be closed without warning as we continue to evaluate the populations of realms.