That Action Is Currently Restricted

I have had this account for over 10 years I got game time late last month after not playing for a few months and began playing SoD. I had no issues was able to use trade / mail and the auction house and then suddenly after phase 3 I can’t use any I have not broken any ToS - I have seen that Blizz has started blocking these features for the first month for new accounts but as I said my account is 10+ years old so why am I being restricted in this way? I have tried on 3 separate times tried making a ticket and just get the copy paste response and instantly resolved ticket with no customer support communication. I’m just getting bored at this point TBH can’t play with my bags full and also I have paid to have access to the game so I’m finding the whole thing very infuriating! Don’t know what to do.

They talked about there being a bug that would cause something like this. Their GM’s are hopeless now, yes.

It’s Blizzard’s latest ill conceived attempt to fight bots instead of fighting the buyers who actually have something invested. They’re basically destroyed the levelling game by doing this, but they don’t get it. It’s infuriating; but there’s nothing you can do…

Has your WoW license had game time for longer then 30 days and did you stay logged out for longer then 12+ hours? If yes, please post in this topic as well:

There may be an issue for those accounts.

Yes I have I’ll try posting there thanks! :slight_smile:

So I have just gone to that post and read it don’t think there is much point posting no one seems to have been helped. BTW it’s Arakh just changed avatar :slight_smile: - Blizz just saying its for new accounts but as I said my account is a decade old and this recent time which I purchased game time I got 3 months as well. Hope a GM sees my post and can offer some help or clarification!

Well as you’ve also made several tickets, make sure you’ve atleast logged out for 12+ hours and we’ll get it checked out to see if there’s something amiss or if they advise to make yet another sigh ticket.

Yes I have been logged off for more that 12hrs, at this point I don’t think there is any point to making tickets they just insta resolve no communication :confused:

Hey Arakh,

Looking at your tickets, it looks like a game master answered your issue on your first ticket, which is that your account has not met the requirement of purchasing and consuming at least 30 days of game time since 2017.

It is true that you have been playing on your account for quite some time, and I can understand that this is causing some confusion. In this case, I’m afraid that WoW Tokens do not count as purchased game time, since these are bought with gold.

This is a similar system to this issue:

Please note that game masters can not remove, bypass, or change this system, and that creating more tickets about this will not change our responses. At this point, only the developers would be able to change the criteria of eligibility of this system, or disable it if necessary.

If you need more information about this system, our developers have posted a message on the forums last week:

Finally, if you have any feedback on this system, there is a megathread available on the SoD forums, where many other players are sharing your concerns:

Hope this clear things up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.