The 9.1 Patch Notes

Try playing Arms warrior for the whole last patch. Trying to be competitive and be kicked out of raid group. After that they buff Fury to a somewhat competitive state. But i already quit by then. The buffing and nerfing takes waaay to long and the gaps between specs are sometimes waaay to big.

I dont get it, why is it so hard to get all DPS specs somewhat close to eachother, or at least make each spec viable. I really dont get it why it takes so long to buff certain classes.

is enhancement realy bad ? i’m top dpsing every m+ with 220 ilvl ( 220 weapons ) and i play with 225 players , did mostly 17-16 keys only on this char

Now? No not at all, but after 9.1 hits, prolly is yes, especially since Elementalist will be S tier.

oh you cheaky…

2 Likes

Cries on feral druid.

we lost the niche spot in pvp. as of now you go oom by just doing normal dps rotation. No point in bringing a enhance shaman anymore (-12% healing eff on healing surge and 22% less mana regen)

Hybrids have been nerfed across the board, and anti-healing has been buffed. It’s not an isolated issue for Enh Shaman.
They still have their Turbo arena comp.

lets all be honest, patch is supposed to be out today, bet they let us down yet again.

Thought it was tomorrow 9.1 went live - I know the US servers are having extended maintenance time, might be same for EU

And is tomorrow at 2 pm CEST for EU.

There is no global lauch for 9.1 so it follows the normal weekly reset.

BRO THEY REMOVED THIS HELL YEA

they stated the 29th the patch will drop. its the 29th mate. again blizz bs

They stated that is 29 for NA

Shadowlands: The Chains of Domination Content Update Goes Live June 30! - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

Was anyone else expecting more tuning? Been watching for the last 4 weeks and theres been hardly anything. Majority of classes untouched, mage/boom pretty big nerfs, h pally small nerf.

They will wait to see the first weeks before mythic raid to open to do last tunings.
But will only be some small numbers changed if they do.

holy pala every key again lol

2 Likes

Aye that’s quite surprising though, normally 2 weeks leading up to a patch there’s huge tuning. Remember before SL the tuning was insane and smashed alot of classes, and mega buffed others. The DPS meta for keys was looking frost mage/destro/sub till literally the week before when all 3 got domed by the nerf bat hah.

are you for real? thats great!!

yea you can see its been written off here. But HS got decreased to 20%, i think initially it was 12%? im still unhappy that we got no other changes but we might still be more or less the same as season 1, which was ~okeh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.