[RP] The Acherus Discord Community - DK/Scourge/Ebon/Individual

Greetings Knights!
With the announcement of Shadowlands and the upcoming Allied Race DK’s rolling in for 8.3. We will promote the Acherus RP Discord! It functions as a hub for Death Knights, Necromancers, Ebon Affiliated and Scourge Affiliated Roleplayers. It doesn’t matter if you are a new DK wanting to learn, or a seasoned veteran. There is something for everyone here.

The Acherus Community also provides a collection of existing Death Knight Guilds such as.

The Ebon Onslaught (A/H)

The Dark Grail (A)

The Crypt Seekers (A)

Ebon Ranger (A)

Should you happen to run a Death Knight Guild that we have been too blind to notice, feel free to contact one of our Admins and let’s figure something out.

If you happen to be someone that got interested thanks to shadowlands, someone that has never RP’ed a DK, and don’t know of our story. The community provides several Guides, and over 100 members that can help you out on your journey in undeath.

Invite link: |https://discord.gg/MTBsT7U|

20 Likes
4 Likes

Cheers. In 10 characters.

3 Likes

If i could like it again i would!

Also if you join the scourge you get a free skeleotn!

3 Likes

I am the Commander of the Onslaught, and this is my favourite Discord!

5 Likes

And you are ̶m̶y̶ our favorite Death Knight Commander.

2 Likes

Yes, the favorite target to be assassinated

2 Likes

A great bunch of people, there is honestly no better time to try out Death Knight Roleplay!

1 Like

Great Discord and great community! 10/10 would join!

Also they have free, tasty hotdogs, which are nice! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Guess what? You just made the list.

I’m on too many lists.

Specifically Kill lists.

Is it shameless to Bump ones own post?
Indeed it is.
Am i shameless?
Indeed i am.

7 Likes

Shame on you indeed.

1 Like

Shame on me, I bump the thread!

1 Like

You disgust me.

A strawpoll has been posted on the Acherus Discord, regarding which dates fit people best for the Allied Race DK event. If you wish to attend, i suggest joining the discord and answering the poll.

2 Likes

There’s now a B .net community, link is in the Discord!

2 Likes

Soon… Soon… We prepare for our pet- I mean. Furred friends to be welcomed into the fold…

The AR DK Event has been concluded.
The Acherus Community managed to muster over 50 Death Knights in Acherus for a single event. Veterans met their peers, and new Death Knights were raised.
With this success the Acherus RP Community plan to host more events, do giveaways and generally functioning as an RP Hub for your undeath.

Screenshots of the event can be found here: [A/H-RP] The rise of Allied Race DK's [20th of Jan - 20:00] - #73 by Kump-argent-dawn

3 Likes