(SOULBINDS + LEGENDARIES) The Covenants are an atomic bomb that WILL explode

Covenants is a terrible system.

Why can’t we just have a new skill tree system added to the main UI that they can extend each expansion like any normal game?

35 Likes

Or just have it be the lvl60 talent row…

It’s just going to be horrible, from the get-go, the Covenant System is a complete design failure. It might be fun, I’d certainly love to have a teleport on a 30 second cooldown that roots, damages and ignores LoS, but you know the outrage is going to be horrible.

Do Blizz devs even play this game? I’d be surprised if 2% of the devs actually play the game.

5 Likes

It’s a total mess. Straight away we instantly know that if a Tank isn’t with Necrolord for the Fleshcraft skill then they are gimped. That’s just one example…

Complete failure.

27 Likes

Not to mention that Paladins with the second Light’s Hammer (Venthyr) will be removed from all high M+ keys / HC raids, and be clowns in PvP, especially retributions because it deals shadow damage, so it doesnt scale with mastery XD. It’s so sad

I’m just histerical at this point. Blizz better pull out something insane to fix this.

5 Likes

I can already see the declines on m+ and raids for not picking the “best” covenant.

36 Likes

Dear oh dear. How are the playerbase able to see this coming a mile off but developers aren’t.

40 Likes

and likly wont be just small differnece between best and not best.
Like best one give syou like 30% dps boost,tons of ultity and is passive for msot part aswell.
But like awsome spear or so you want? tp bad your auto attack hits 5times as hard as it.

we all know its going to be terrible balance,that will be messed with even worse

1 Like

Maybe they see it coming but just dont care

5 Likes

That would be Flayed Shot vs Death Chakram for hunters as an example. Flayed Shot is going to be insane for raids, but you won’t get taken to high keys if you don’t have Death Chakram.

I wouldn’t be surprised.

5 Likes

Yeah, I can’t see this going well.

5 Likes

At the very least we need to be able to pick a different Covenant for each of our specs.

11 Likes

and people have said this about covenants since first anouncement, but nope looks like nothing will change
if theyre serious about listening to feedback this one of first things that HAS to be changed

13 Likes

That would be a bandaid at best sadly. Me, as a Hpaladin main for 11 years now, I heal in every content I enter. I will still have to choose between 4 covenants.

They didn’t change azerite gear, even though it was obvious that most traits were garbage. Don’t see them changing this either.

12 Likes

Even if they get numerical balance ok, utility / just the nicheness of some of these things is so out there that they will just be leaps and bounds better at certain things, this is before we find that one is particularly good at handling a mechanic on the last boss of a raid tier…

6 Likes

Good lord I hadn’t even thought of that.

You thought paying all that gold for azerite reforging was bad? GET READY FOR…

5 Likes

Seems we went from an alt-unfriendly to a main-unfriendly expansion. Get ready to level multiple characters of a same class for different content boys.

At least the leveling is going to be easier and faster! Convenient, isn’t it?

14 Likes

Don’t shoot your shots too early - we still have the artifa— anima grind. And legendary item crafting from Thorgast.

3 Likes

terrified screaming

10 Likes

Knowing this community… we can take this as a fact.

7 Likes