The Creation Catalyst is Coming the Week of 12 April

Its kinda weird but then on the other hand, if u dont even do rbgs, mythic like +2 or lfr , what for you need set? Just to have it ?

But if u need it for whatever reason, just upgrade your wb/ relic items , its gona be stronger than those few ilvls u get on your regular gear

It seems you should do the quest from Vilo, visit the creation catalyst and return the quest to Vilo. After that the items Rafiq sells can be used for catalyst transformation.

My mage toon bought a cape this morning and flew to creation catalyst only to notice it was not applicable. How ever, now that he did the quest and bought another item, that was applicable.

So, do the Vilo quest first.

It is once per char, i have Done it today on several chars

Typical, thatā€™s just another kick in the teeth from you-know-who since I bought some for my alt just before doing the Vilo quest.

Linxy - you should have told us this in your dialogue, you disappoint me.

TBH, I would give you my reply, but there is no point, But Blizzard donā€™t care about solo, casual players. So no real point.

Could you give any information when the catalyst CD is reduced?

As of today itā€™s still only One piece per week, so my guess is it will start next week, once everyone has crafted their 4 set & the only function it serves is to complete a trans-mog set.

Not necessarily. If you are like me who hasnā€™t gotten a 278 piece from the vault in either the head, shoulder or gloves slotā€¦ thatā€™s still an upgrade. Although it also, by definition gives a new transmog (mythic variant) as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.