The Death Knight - How to create and roleplay your own

This guide definitely helped me in transitioning my char to a Death Knight.

Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Something as a side note:

When it comes to roleplaying a death knight, you are often to follow one of the three paths:
Unholy. Blood. Or other.

But the creativity you can unleash with these three alone are only held back by what you can imagine:
Walk the path of Blood, collecting bones from your kills as you add them to your skin to make a grizzly ā€˜scaleā€™ like bone armour.
Explore the path of Unholy, twisting all matter nasty combinations to your will. Disease. Spores. Insects.
Embrace the other one and throw snowballs.

The possibilities of what you can do, despite the restrictions of the three, are open to all matter of creativity.

4 Likes

Saronite and you. By Arindha Soulbane.

Jokes aside you have done very nicely and this shall be great! I severly hope we will get more initiates that i can beat up as is my job as Instructor!

4 Likes

A very comprehensive and up to date guide on Death Knight RP. Whatā€™s not to like? Great job to all that contributed to this.

3 Likes

Cool guide, Iā€™ll surely keep it in mind when I delve deeper into DK RP!
I have a question however; letā€™s say, my character is skilled in necromancy or/and blood magic during his life. Would it make his transition into a death knight easier, or would it be totally irrelevant and turn him into a blank slate anyway?

1 Like

That is a bit vague! The transition from living to undead is most of the time difficult.

But, his knowledge in Necromancy and/or Blood Magic can be helpful still! Unless being brought back wiped out his memory, as it is possible.

3 Likes

Nice to know, thanks for the response :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ve given the guide a read, and as someone who has been roleplaying a death knight himself for a few years now ( not as my main sadly), I think the guideā€™s very good, concise and contains the necessary things without having to delve through wowpedia all on your own.

3 Likes

Arindha is cool and this guide is cool too

cool, haha, get it ?

iā€™m sorry

6 Likes

Thisā€™ll be a handy reference for when I sort out my Vulpera Death Knight for RP.

2 Likes

Awesome guide!
Fiddlepuff approves this message!

2 Likes

Something i have always thought about this is a great help thank you.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning and spurred me into making a DK!

Lovely to see the community produce such comprehensive and excellent guides!

1 Like

Congrats on the pin man! Well deserved!

5 Likes

COOL and FROSTY

5 Likes

Congratz on the Pin.

4 Likes

Two updates.
One, made it easier to read! Just have to click on what you wish to read!!!
Two, big thanks to Gamemaster Thyvene for pinning it!

2 Likes

HEY ARIN
HAHA WAIT WAIT
ARIN HEY ARIN
ARE YOU A WRESTLER?
COS YOU JUST GOT PINNED
HAHA

(This guide is so good and Arindha put a massive amount of work into it. Well deserved, boss, and thanks to everyone who contributed!)

4 Likes

Pinned and a well deserved one. Awesome work.

5 Likes