The game needs to evolve

I’m literally at the point of the game in Shadowlands which I usually meet after a year of playing WoW except I’ve met it within a few months, I log in only like two times a week to do the weekly content because everything else is timegated and then don’t log on for another week.

I have zero need to do Torghast anymore as my legendary is max level, I can never find a RBG team on the LFG tool so I can’t do rated PVP and I can’t do random BG’s anymore as I’m at the point of gearing where I can face roll people to death.

Why is so much of the game locked behind weekly lockouts and stupid limits per week?
I recently started playing SW Old Republic last week after spending 5 hours in a row trying to find a RBG team on my server shards and there was nothing and I was relieved on how much that now ancient game has evolved despite becoming FTP whilst WoW seems to have gone backwards with what you can do.

I’m not even a subscriber just a preferred player due to being a “Founder” and the levelling flow is super smooth, get tonnes of boosters to level up even faster.
PvP is somewhat balanced and isn’t a 10 second gib fest, more content to do and not forced to wait a week to be able to do more.

Seriously what has Blizzard done so wrong with this expansion? I’m sick of seeing guild mates getting really good PVE items from Mythics/vault whilst I’m forced to do a few RBG games per week to get a few vault items which for the fourth week in a row have been duplicates and then being locked into a tiny cap for conquest per week.

Whilst in OR you at least get the chance to get an epic chest after a BG win which can reward you with items.

People will say go back to OR, why should I? WoW should technically be the better game or has the potential to yet meanwhile a F2P game has at least 500k active players per day and still pumps out new content.

The subscription doesn’t seem worth it anymore whilst you can play OR for free and get more content without paying a penny.

Come on Blizzard I’m actually a shareholder in your company receiving profits from your shares just do something to make the game better to keep customers playing!

4 Likes

how is that? I can get into rbg groups with alts and also you could make your own group

1 Like

That wait for a RBG ended at 5 hours, no one would invite hunters and if I whispered people they said boomkins, rets only + ridiculous amounts of CR and if I searched these people on the armoury and PvP sites they themselves weren’t even 2k or higher yet asking for glads etc to join.

I don’t like being the leader because I’m not very good at giving orders whilst I’m mashing away at my keys I prefer just attacking targets and giving the odd comment on discord on what is happening in the game.

Sooner or later you will realise that you praise the only good aspect of SWToR…

1 Like

Everytime I go on forums .it seems everything is doom and ending for wow but when I go in game .everything seems fine

8 Likes

It depends on what you want to do.
I’ve viewed your profile and you’re pretty new.
Enjoy the innocence of the game. :slight_smile:

But once you’ve played for years and years and see the same failings you get frustrated.

@shadowdragoo

Was that not a point ? That players demanded that game should not feel like another work when you must log every day and do your chores or you fall behind ? So is good you have time now for other games or other activities or not ?

I feel that WoW really needs something completely new and not just rehashed garrison table on every new expansion.

Heeey
It have many
Small things like no race-class restricion or race-faction restriction, PvP is not that bad… and have housing, tha old companion system (the new isn’t bad either, but miss HK’s kill comand)
Tho GSF I think not changed from the begining, still fun side game
And that plate bikini for your companion…
Man I love SW:ToR :heart:

2 Likes

Reads title

SHHHHHH!!!

you’ll scare all the “Ive played for 15 years” players >.>

2 Likes

Why I ave the urge to post the Titanic meme about the 80 years…? :thinking:

1 Like

The garrison table has been in since WoD. So that is Wod, Legion, BfA and now Sl with the same content different skins.

Getting tired of it to be honest. It really needs to go now.

1 Like

This is so true!

Haven’t played it in more than 5 years, but from what I’ve seen in media for that 5 years there were like 2 raids. I guess that’s passable for a f2p game, but come on.

Race/Class restrictions make little sense for SWTOR, when everyone can force sensitive, everyone can be a Soldier, everyone can be a Smuggler, everyone can be a Bountry Hunter, everyone can be an Imperia Agent. In wow, I like the race/class restrictions, it makes the world feel alive. “Ok why can’t a Gnome be a Demon Hunter?” and then you find out why? Yes there are ways where it can be open and I’m totally for that. I just wouldn’t want to see it completely broken. I don’t want to see Draenei Warlocks or Tauren Demon Hunters or anything.

It’s like this every single new expansion. Hello to literally the same forum experiences since like freaking TBC times. People also complained on the forums non stop then.

Complaining about being dissastified about something. Is fine. The problem is, it is the EXACT same complains that gets posted 10000000 times.

And after soooo many times, you’d wish General Discussion could just be read only mode, speaking for myself ofcourse. GD sucks and hasn’t being good in years, i really don’t know why blizz can’t just stop making people post the same 100000 complain (same topic, different wording) everytime. And for people like you and me, they could avoid this if they made it read only. Especially those that only post or visit the forums once in a full moon.

I have played the game for 5 years on usa .recently shifted to Europe .so it made sense to make a Eu account and start from scratch .

Yep you are right about that .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.