The likes are flawed!

As Arkeno says ,give us the dislike button and make it show how much dislike it had not just the substraction.

1 Like

And that’s the important thing :coffee:

I mean you are referring to people you have a discussion with as opponent so they might be onto something there :wink:

No, only to people like this of course.

While still adhering to the Forum Guidelines of course. :wink:

At the end of the day likes are just one tool for online interactions, and different people are going to both view and use them differently. And that’s OK!

Fortunately, we’ll still have good old words to express the nuance of our (dis)agreements.

2 Likes

I disagree. I have chosen to pout instead. See… i pout… SEE… SEEEEE!

1 Like

You have a cute pout. For an orc.

It is a… really confusing topic in a way.

From one side, fight for your opinion, break the echo chamber, let your roar be as loud as a battle cry!
From another side, who are you and whom do you speak for, where are your credentials, do you have the right to spread misinformation?

Current online communication is hard. Stay true to yourself, do not be afraid to show your emotion and fight for your right to speak. But never be too hard and stubborn, as you may simply be… wrong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.