The Race to World first in the Vault of the Incarnates has Begun!

The RWF is irrelevant and Blizzard shouldn’t encourage that type of sweaty behaviour.

That said, free crap for having a twich tab on mute sure… Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s not bad ‘for the game’ - it gets eyeballs on the product.
It IS however bad for the game’s playerbase as it promotes toxic gameplay practices.

thats the only way they can get viewership of wow on twitch nowadays.

they should be fined for it because its pure use of human-bots to raise numbers because everyone “watches it” on mute and minimizes.

2 Likes

Because of the lack of information, I’m guessing this will be just for retail and not for classic?

I got a message that i need to watch the same streamer to get my twitch rewards, or does the reset after several hours, otherwise i lost my loot just after 15 min. knowing the streamer is not comming online by thuesday and i can’t watch when i’m working.

Not having that mount and toy is a badge of honour in itself.

This such a braindead take; it’s even more stupid than people who think tier lists make it impossible to get into M+, even though historically that has never been true. Just hysteria.

Thank you for your well-worded response.
I will truly treasure it until the end of my days.

Ps; I suppose you think it’s okay to completely wreck a server’s economy, buy up all the available BoE gear so that basically screws over the rest of the server, create huge debts in gold which sets a bad example. Then no-life content to unhealthy degrees. Then use your ‘fame’ to earn gold over the backs of other players by selling boosts.

Yep. Great examples of how a game should be played. Not toxic at all.

But again; thank you for your kind response. Truly inspiring.

will there be any x-mas Twitch drops ? :stuck_out_tongue:
Some new santa trasmog or something like that

This :poop: should be illegal for wasting energy and harming our planet.

well, every single stream offline second day im trying to “watch” them.

not to mention most of them haven not streamed 10-14 days…rofl. some even 9 months. Thanks Blizzard.

Should do more of this blizzard, love getting free stuff to suport no one, log onto to twitch mute stream and alt tab! i bet 99% of the people do this as well. saw a streamer with 12k viewers and chat was dead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.