• Don’t be currently suspended in any Blizzard Game or Forum
3 Likes

Inspirational songs for your journey!

2 Likes

Brace yourselves for a potential “day” thread each day for 6 months xD

3 Likes

Alright. well. Whatever then. I am posting in rio-discussions :smile:

3 Likes

Just throwing this out there but I think there is an alternative way to earn trust level.

That would be to write unique guides/content that is considered helpful for players.

The norm seems to be quantity over quality . Keep posting, do some easy 1 liners for likes and read alot of posts. There is a thread here with the exact requirements.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-ultimate-forum-guide-codes-trust-levels-faq/6159

edit* hehe some1 got it already as I was looking ;]

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Or this thread will stay relevant for 6 months

1 Like

If you will not be turned, then you will be destroyed!

Personally it’s “visit forum on 50% of the last 100 days” part that’s BS grind. Kinda like the whole BFA, as due to RL I cannot log in every day and sometimes just can’t bother doing so. The other parts are easy, just do your own posting where you wish, then go to General Discussion, click any “new” topic and keep pressing Page Down few minutes a day :smiley:

2 Likes

You could rename the discussion ‘My Journey to TL3’ or something similarly appropriate and keep adding to it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sporty is a Monk :open_mouth:

WoW is influencing my thinking, need help

2 Likes

On phone or tablet u can keep wow forum open 24/7 so as soon as u access your browser it gives you credit for this.

2 Likes

I’m aware, I’m just not conscious enough to remember being aware of it every day :smiley: 5 days a week is me progressing. More than 50%! Just keep doing it for over 3 months

1 Like

Don’t worry, with the havoc nerfs in Shadowlands we will probably see less darkness by then.

1 Like

So that’s why I’ve lost my TL3

My advice to the brave forum adventurers: Avoid controversial topics and the Argent Dawn forum at all cost!!!

1 Like

Good luck my friend. May you prevail over all your troubles and tribulations to see the day where you may spam giffs a plenty in these here old forums :triumph:

1 Like

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/59442684.jpg

3 Likes

and why some people, including yours truly, might have some trouble with getting it in the first place. Sometimes you just gotta burn the troll, for to do nothing would mean tolerating its accursed work.

1 Like