The Road To TL3: Round 4 đŸŒ©

If you will not be turned, then you will be destroyed!

Personally it’s “visit forum on 50% of the last 100 days” part that’s BS grind. Kinda like the whole BFA, as due to RL I cannot log in every day and sometimes just can’t bother doing so. The other parts are easy, just do your own posting where you wish, then go to General Discussion, click any “new” topic and keep pressing Page Down few minutes a day :smiley:

2 Likes

You could rename the discussion ‘My Journey to TL3’ or something similarly appropriate and keep adding to it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sporty is a Monk :open_mouth:

WoW is influencing my thinking, need help

2 Likes

On phone or tablet u can keep wow forum open 24/7 so as soon as u access your browser it gives you credit for this.

2 Likes

I’m aware, I’m just not conscious enough to remember being aware of it every day :smiley: 5 days a week is me progressing. More than 50%! Just keep doing it for over 3 months

1 Like

Don’t worry, with the havoc nerfs in Shadowlands we will probably see less darkness by then.

1 Like

So that’s why I’ve lost my TL3

My advice to the brave forum adventurers: Avoid controversial topics and the Argent Dawn forum at all cost!!!

1 Like

Good luck my friend. May you prevail over all your troubles and tribulations to see the day where you may spam giffs a plenty in these here old forums :triumph:

1 Like

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/59442684.jpg

3 Likes

and why some people, including yours truly, might have some trouble with getting it in the first place. Sometimes you just gotta burn the troll, for to do nothing would mean tolerating its accursed work.

1 Like

Are you sure that our fav crusader paladin isn’t just dropping you into the maw in the name of justice?

1 Like

My phone just reminded me of an upcoming event, “4 months of darkness”. I guess the winter is coming and still no TL3

1 Like

Our fav crusader paladin would do it for faction balance not justice.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why so many ‘normal’ as in ‘not offensive’ and ‘improving the forum’ posters are suddenly being dropped to TL1. I know you can’t say why, but if your posts are getting flagged wrongly I hope you’re appealing.

3 Likes

They likely changed the requirements for getting TL3.

It may seem hard and daunting at first, but you can do it, just don’t lose who you are and take away the fun factor, which I am sure lots of us appreciate.

1 Like

Due to the lack of transparency on the requirements, all we can do is speculate. From the listed requirements, it looks like you should be able to regain TL3 in 100 days, or even 50 if you’re active every day. However, since you cannot see if you’ve been flagged (unless you receive enough flags to hide your post) then you cannot check if you meet the requirement for less than five flags on your account. So maybe you can regain TL3 in 100 days, but those who are trying pick up a couple of flags along the lines way so it looks like the system isn’t working. There’s no motivation to pursue a goal when it feels like the goal posts are shifting all the time :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Day 274 : They promised me the holy Gif. I fought tooth and nail to get there, leaving in my trail a path of broken threads and forsaken posts.

I strived in likes and bans alike, to finally reach the ultimate prize and start my journey toward the cow level.

But when I finally reached the summit and attempted to reclaim what was rightfully mine they chained my down with their pitiful excuse of “previous sanctions” and denied me the fruits of my labor

Now I wander aimlessly admist the threads, guiding others towards a treasure I cannot possess and languishing about the threads that could’ve been but never will.

6 Likes

There was a road to TL3?