The Scourge Invasion Starts 72 Hours After the Zombie Plague

Well done Blizz, you could at least have made the elites count for efveryone DPS’ing them. Instead we have Pallies, DK’s and hunters AoE’ing the crap out of everything and making it impossible for people to do the event. GG, well played.

I don’t get it, where are the invasions? I don’t see anything on the map.

can confirm while it does not show on map, the ziguraths cross azeroth are active.
early since 6 in the morning and farmed with fellow players.

the emissary also does not seams to work, so do not relly on it for now until a fix.

be on look out and help fellow guildes or friends if you notice them.

Hope blizzard will fix these issues, or extend it few days so everyone can get a piece of the cake.

This event is toxic. Hate it. It brings nothing positive to the game.

1 Like

Is there an easy way to figure out where they are? I can’t get any answer in the LFG or trade channels because of the GDKP spam.

Guess the Invasion marks are bugging, they’re not correct. We had an Invasion in burning steppes, while the marks were on Tanaris, Azshara and Winterspring. Needs to be fixed, thanks :slight_smile:

Didn’t you guys make a whole deal out of not participating in battlegrounds?

Yet you allow griefing a whole team. Infecting 20 people with a zombie debuff that expires in 2 minutes is way worse than just AFKing in base.

Auto cleanse the debuff in the starting room.

one way to find out is having alts camping near the places or fellow guildes / friends who volunteer on scouting.

they can possibly spawn in the few zones cross azeroth and those zones are the following,

Eastern Kingdom:

• Eastern Plaugelands

• Burning Steppes

• Blasted Lands

Kalimdor:

• Winterspring

• Azshara

• Tanaris

Start to event they are all active but once one is done it can take least or less 2 hours for wat sources i could find.

Be sure to google Scourge Invasion on Google image and there should be a wowwiki one that shows possible great spots.

Its gonna be rough at start of the event as everyone wants a piece of the cake, be sure to have some people that has some good aoe abilties for big cleaves and possible tags.

the event mentioned by blizzard its gonna be up until wrath of the lich kng releases.

Right now, there seams to be a bugg with the Argent Amassador unable to tell which zone is active and the purple skull icon which indicate a scourge invasion event active is not showing either, so guildes, friends or people on your realm that you trust or by scouting by your own is one way atm to find out - which is of course bit fustrating and possible annoying but its the only ways to solve the problem i find.

Goodluck and Hope we get a fix asap!

I haven’t seen a single Necropolis in Eastern Kingdoms in the past 5-6 hours (Firemaw)

2 Likes

Argent Emissary at the Light’s Hope Chapel can tell you where are the attacks, but at the moment not one is active (Gehennas).

1 Like

Also, these are the locations of invasions inside the zone:

Locations

Has anyone actually seen the quartermaster to exchange the runes? Stood in lights hope by the forge and still no sign of them. I have done the 10 rune quest to supposedly allow them to sell. But just can’t even see them at the moment.

The quartermaster is in Light’s Hope and also in Capital Cities (at least for Alliance)

1 Like

Hmm, really not here on Golemagg. I remember them being stood by the forge outside Light’s Hope. Hopefully just a bug and they appear soon, no sign of them in Org or Undercity either.

On Alliance side the quartermaster is near the flight point, and in Stormwind the quartermaster is right next to the Argent Dawn quest givers.

Wait so… this is the event everyone has been holding up at the pinnacle of pre patch events? The zombie stuff is cool but the zone invasions feel kinda… weak. Like the scourge spawn in one small location near the necropolis where they have long respawn times and don’t give a 100% chance to drop necrotic runes. The entire game is seeing who can snipe the mobs first and then later on the boss. This is abysmal and would be fixed so easily if the mobs had Shadowlands personal loot and tagging system.

There is no playing this event at all for half your playerbase because of the boomer mentality you guys have towards servers. 6hours ques are never ok. No matter the outcome in months…

The biggest problem is, that quest givers and quartermaster is missing for the Horde.

1 Like

for real, no one give a flying F about events right now , everyone’s pissed off about the queues , it should be your main and only focus right now ,it’s already a disaster !
open another pvp realm and it’ll calm down , lock any server that has queue from any more creation , it’s okey to limit it , that’s how you control a situation like that , open transfers to other realms that has no lock on it , from what i’ve seen even that isn’t working properly because you only allowed one realm to be transferred to , which pissed people off even more .

So this Zombie crap is absolutely mental. I am a level 8 mage who has died ten times by zombies that are ?? mark that a level 8 mage pulls from about ten miles away. Even the quest givers are dead stormwind is a joke for low levels because it a race to get anywhere. What are you thinking of Blizzard. This is the last time we get before you roll out WOTLK so making it impossible to level a character up seems insane. Time to ram this nonsense. What really gets me angry is I pay for retail monthly. So I am upset that you do this on people who like to go back and play the classic you lot created only I can not remember being savaged in level 1 to 10 zones by a bunch of elites that kill players and quest givers alike.
I know you may say well it is free. So maybe I should cancel my prescription.