The Stormwind Library Event

Dusty tomes, cobwebs in the corners, restricted access - literature doesn’t deserve this fate. Let’s give it some love!

The Stormwind Library , under the new management of Everlie Rudge, invites you to its Grand Reopening!

Join us on book reading of our finest authors; Taste various delicacies made by a master chef; Witness a performance of a hilarious entertainer; Have a drink or two… or three… at the bar; Swing your hips at mercy of a talented bard; Mingle, chatter, socialize or bring a friend of yours; This event is free for all. We look forward to seeing you on the 24th of April at the Royal Library!

Guilds attending:

City Region Watch
The Royal Court
The Rusty Nails Adventurers
The Stormwind Library
The Redbrew Group

Date:
24 April 2020

Time:
19.45 Server Time.

The Stormwind Keep Royal Library ( Little Park )

Faction:
Alliance

Event details:

Event time table:

19.00 - 19.30
gathering

Speech & Introduction

Book reading

Prisoner of War By Royal Clayton

The Illidari By Fylnas Duskweaver

The Practice of Demonology By Prof.Albert Felclamp

20.45 -22.00
Party!

OOC details:

All books are made in Total RP extended and can be traded to the person if you have the correct addon.
Add-ons Required to have the full experience.

total-rp-3-extended
musician
listener

Everybody is welcome.

We ask that when the book readings and speeches take place, people focus upon the events that are taking place, and talk at appropriate times without causing interruption to our participants. Please exercise care!

Be respectful to the other people at the event. If there are any issues or questions you can forward them to our organizers.

Respect the rules of the events and the invested time of the hosts.

The use of the ‘Listener’ addon is highly encouraged. It is a very helpful tool in crowded locations.

The usual spamming, trolling will be ignored and reported! The use of toys is also discouraged unless it is for IC reasons.

Any sort of roleplaying behavior should naturally abide by Blizzard’s Terms of Use and Service.

17 Likes

Oooh, looking forward to this! :dizzy: :books: :open_book:

3 Likes

I must say your guild and energy you bring to the community are refreshing. Kudos to you for hosting this and hope it will be a great success!

1 Like

Thank you! that means a lot to us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to attending this, if you need any help ocly please reach out and I’ll do my best!

2 Likes

Sounds like a cozy event, will try to attend :blush:

1 Like

This thread needs a bump to make more people aware of it.

Looking forward to the event!

1 Like

You had me at the reading of The Practice of Demonology.

A fantastic and refreshing idea! I’ll definitely be there.

2 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s learning time fools

1 Like

This was the best event
The most beautiful event
If you missed out shame on you looks like you got to visit the Library to learn to make up for the fact you missed it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great event! Oh my goodness, I was greeted so well on my Void Elf, I was expecting to be mistrusted with what he was looking for but was surprised to get answers.

Thank-you so much for hosting such a fabulous event!

3 Likes

I feel like I interacted with at best 1% of everyone present… But thanks to all of you who came and made this a really nice evening! Whether you were a helping guild member or a guest! I had a great time.

1 Like

I am once again thanking you on a wonderful event

Looking forward to roleplaying with the Library again soon, I hope!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.