The Sunken Temple Raid Adjustments

When developing and tuning the Sunken Temple raid encounters, we had concerns about player power going into Phase 3 so we aimed high when tuning enemy health. We feel that we aimed too high and have recently deployed a hotfix that lowers the health of all enemies and bosses within the Sunken Temple to help ensure this content remains accessible to all players.

We’ll be watching progress closely and making additional adjustments as needed in the coming days. Thank you and have fun in Sunken Temple!

The Sunken Temple Raid

• Significant adjustments were made to trash and boss health. Please note: In order for these health adjustments to take effect you will need to soft reset your instance. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
4 Likes

I think at this point, Blizz, you might as well just consider a SOD version of “Easy” mode for pugs and a more “Heroic” mode for groups and guilds.

This then gives value to both.

The harder version needs voice communication etc etc and doesn’t need to give “better” loot, but just more of it with maybe a special “Heroic” mount dropping at the end.

7 Likes

No point in doing Harder stuff without better rewards. And the people that want Harder stuff clear it week one and raidlofg unntil bis and then they are gone.

Just make 2 raids with normal and hc tier. The grey blue parsers can clear that without doing anything , not farming consumes or farming gold or prebis.

Issue then is «we want the same loot» noobs getting retarded. Its like expecting A ceo getting paid the same as the floor staff!

2 Likes

Next time playtest your game.
You do realize that if you don’t have the PTR we can’t do your job for you?
What a joke.

That was the entire point of SoD, to not have a completed game pre-release.

Much like your post.

1 Like

Stop clowning bro, everyone knows that Blizzard does Beta testings and PTRs so the people who play their games can do a better job at reporting all the bugs and overturned/undertuned stuff in their game.
Now that there is no beta/ptr it’s just down to blizzard to test their own game and they failed miserably.
Not saying they should add it to SoD you’re just putting words in my mouth I’m saying they should test their game better before they release a rushed sh!tshow.

You didn’t read a single thing about SoD when it was announced in November did you?

You don’t strike me as somebody that reads at all, honestly.

1 Like

You didn’t read a single thing I said. Why are you so hellbent on ignoring everything said?
In your twisted world view the game shouldn’t have been tested and adjusted by the devs and their overreliance on player feedback in PTRs/Betas isn’t alarming when they release things like SoD that require a thorough overview and experimenting?

They said no public PTRs they said nothing about abysmal launches. That’s the complaint put it through your thick skull.

Have you tried saying something worth reading?

In my ‘twisted world view’ you should research a project before investing in it.

Blizzard specifically said that SoD was like a testing ground. If you don’t like that, why are you playing it?

This is Blizzard Entertainment, they’ve had nearly 30 years of abysmal launches. What were you expecting?

And no point of your tiny rant was ‘the launch experience’ mentioned.

1 Like

God you’re dumb.
I in my very first post complained about them not play testing their game before release.
And due to that the launch was abysmal comparatively to P1 and P2 which were massive successes.
What did you think I was complaining about 3 days after launch? Use deductive reasoning before you trash the forums with your vapid opinions and worthless quotes.

u sir are sho shalty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who even are you lmao

i am sorry, i did not explain. i am someone browsing the forum spotting people that get salty about silly things and than i mock them.

2 Likes

Didnt NOTA do this for us as they wiped 50 times on Shade? Not like the majority of people were in their along them doing it. By the time Average Joe Skuma joined in, it was tested and adjusted.