The Tree mount won

Can we at least be able to choose the colour of the mount? For example have 4 options and just name them after the seasons or something.

Genuinely surprised that reddit, these forums, and “:3” posters the internet over, weren’t able to push the cat through.

Thank N’zoth lol

1 Like

Even wowhead’s first biased kitty pushing article didn’t manage it :laughing:

3 Likes

“Vote here by September 18 at 22:00 CEST”
Can topics get locked for spreading disinformation?

it should say “The tree mount is winning”

Indeed but people like to be sensational

Vote is still open for those who haven’t taken part or want to check on how it’s going

Yesss we won guys. Gj on alt voting all :joy:

In fairness though, after a while you have a fairly reliable snapshot - an exit poll if you will - and there doesn’t really appear to be any dynamic that could change the outcome.

Maybe if the Asians vote overwhelmingly different from EU and US players, but it’s hard to see why they would.

I hope we get the tome in one way or another… it sounds like an epic mount for a mage and the only one of the four that even vaguely interested me. :frowning:

asmond tryed to cheat in it :rofl:

Tree mount will be burned by Sylvana loyalists becourse Sylvana hate trees …

So of course this “Ent” is an Alliance mount…, right?
I’m not sure the Horde would be fine on a tree…after you know that big fire in a certain place, with a very big tree…

If you want my opinion, this is a very bad joke, it does make me laugh…but still…
So can I have my caterpillar, please?

(But seriously, I hope we’ll be able to get the others, at least the one we liked the most somehow in game)

1 Like

Praise be to the wonderful tree, well done fellow tree enthusiasts :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I can only see the progress on the US and EU vote, I have no idea how the others are going.

They could have different preferences. The US and EU one are very similar.

first nelfs can have weed in the hair now they have a weed tree as mount …

:smiley: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

oh well, rip the nerubian spidy

It’s far from over, vote book!

The book was my second choice. I think it would have been better to have two votes, one for first and one for second choice, but we are where we are.

I’m happy when Tree boi wins. :slight_smile:

I have the strangest feeling that Nelfs and Druids are heavily overrepresented in the Treeboi vote.

Would be another piece of evidence that Sylvanas did absolutely nothing wrong at all.

1 Like

Well, let’s call it ‘our little revenge’. Tree bois will win the day. :wink: