The Venture Co (RP-PvP) Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of The Venture Co in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Kesthely, Played in the guild “The Illuminati” During the majority of vanilla

Starfeel, Night Elf, Played in the guild “The Illuminati” During the second part of vanilla, then in the guild “Visions of Excellence” since TBC Race and server changed during Cataclysm

Hosho, night elf druid! Don’t remember too much from that time, but if my name rings a bell, hit me up!

Idrassil, night elf druid. Played in the guild Knights of Valor (later changed name to Champions of Valor).

Other names i remember, hmm well i can’t remember many exactly but Valahar and Stalagmite. Second in command i think was named Mizzy

We were a casual rp guild but we did have some partnership with other guilds to raid.

Played a female dwarf rogue named Blendia, can’t rember any guild name i was in sadly

Zalmoth, Human Warlock of the Guild Ni Hao

1 Like

Played this hunter (Shodanas) since release. My first guild was Omega Knights. At lvl 60 joined Enigma.

Moved from TVC when WoD arrived.

Howdy!

I used to play Lessien, Female NElf Hunter in…well, I started in Northern Militia with Elduran and some who went on to Redrum Inc. Then I continued in Reign of Freedom and then Visions of Excellence.

I was hoping to find some of old goodies, such as:
Lenza
Gromnir
Elduran
Replicat
Chronoengine
Yaluh
Tay
Honeydew
Fawn
Stoeptegel
Lokkii
Mutsumi
Fllay
Tywin

Hope to find some of you!

3 Likes

Teffeltop
Gnome mage
Guild(s) in Vanilla: Eternity, Late Show, Purple Dragons

@Marthahunt - I played with Elduran in Eternity… and know Tywin (from TVC) in RL and play with him still in retail. Will let him know that he’s being looked for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dannine. Human priest.
(Stood on fountain edge in stormwind)

Brotherhood of nine
Union of the codex
Chronology
Ashes of empires

4 Likes

Lessien, i remember you from either really late vanilla or TBC (Starfeel / Kesthely)

Hey I remember you!! We were at least in Kara together!

@Gregorious, huh, really? I love how one can suddenly remember so many names, please say hi!

Haha i’ve spend months in kara so yeah :slight_smile: welcome home! :smiley:

Anyone else from Redrum Inc?

Nordri, Dwarf Hunter.

The Illuminati for the vast majority of Vanilla, Chronology towards the end.

Celcia here!

Alliance Guild: Union of the codex

Horde guild: Howling Moon, The Cartel

I played a Night elf druid and the rerolled a Night elf priest and then rerolled an undead mage.

I remeber a lot of people but probably need to see their names again for a memory kick!

Had great fun mind controlling and making friends on both sides.

2 Likes

Bumkin, I was a Balance druid in Maltuvions and Andeans guild. It was Ashes of Empires right? I was mostly known as Lindh’s brother :wink: But I was probably one of the few Moonkins with Staff of Shadow flames <3

I remember Kaira the hunter, Mandorallen the Pala, Maltuvion the druid Ofc, Andean the priest and many others <3

I had a best friend called Renoa, but I forgot if he was on Venture Co or Burning Blade/Grim Batol.

I found this video I think Kaira did, and I recognize so many people :slight_smile:

Is it possible to find any of you on the RP-PvP server?

Wooh I can see myself at 1:57 in the video :slight_smile: I totally forgot we made it to C’thun.

2 Likes

I’m in that :slight_smile: 46s priest 7/8 tier 2 when van got the mount and 2.26s :slight_smile:
I have a few ashes videos too. I will post them soon :wink:

1 Like