The War Within Hotfixes - 23 August

Nerfs in less than 24 hrs… feels good man… er…

6 Likes

Maybe a hotfix so that I can play with my MacBook would be more important. I started the game 20 minutes ago and the software closed itself around 12 times. No error message, just closed.

1 Like

I have come across two different quests that are completely bugged and need fixing.

1. The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers
    I have done the dungeon and collected the bow and spear. For the final part I am able to place the bow, but the spear is not highlighted at all to be placed

2. Others Call Me Duck Herder. I am not able to feed any of the ducks. They are highlighted, but nothing works to feed them.

Both of these are bugs that I have seen raised on the forums, and both started when the pre patch went live.

Stop nerfing warlocks….

Tanks and healers doing more damaage than a destro warlock at the moment…

4 Likes

Yop, there’s a keyboard problem on mac reported, still waiting for feedback from Blizzard… Did you press any dead key ?

July 25, 2024

Classes

• Druid
    • Balance
      • Wrath cast by Convoke the Spirit now consumes Dreamstate buffs from Nature’s Grace and the Amirdrassil Season 3 (2-piece) Set Armor bonus.
      • Amirdrassil Season 3 (2-piece) Set Armor: Dreamstate now increases the damage of Wrath and Starfire by 80% (was 100%).
    • Hunter
      • Survival
        • Players who had a Wildfire Bomb override from Wildfire Infusion’s previous iteration have had them removed.
    • Warrior
      • Protection
        • Fixed a bug causing Spell Reflection to occasionally fail to reflect a spell.

Dungeons and Raids

• Algeth’ar Academy
    • Fixed an issue where Vexamus would not face its target during the cast of Arcane Expulsion on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.

Flying

• Pathfinder requirements for Skyriding have been removed from Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands zones.

Player-versus-Player

• Malicia and Field Master Emberath now correctly offer their Dragonflight Season 4 War Mode equipment until the launch of War Within.
  • Resolved an issue that sometimes prevented healers from being able to duo queue in Rated Battleground Blitz.

Professions

• Reduced Trainer costs for Dragonflight professions.

Titles

• The Title “Timber Lord” should now display correctly.
1 Like

As of July 26th, I’m still not seeing this fixed.

would have thought the hotfix was with the warband bank not skills also when you come to sell its booting me off game with an error and useing the mail box

July 29, 2024

Classes

• Priest
    • Fixed an issue where Void Summoner was providing twice as much cooldown reduction than intended.
  • Shaman
    • Corrected an issue that was preventing the Skyfury buff from allowing melee attacks to gain extra Windfury swings.

Player versus Player

• Fixed an issue in Rated Battleground Blitz where the PvP item level was incorrectly scaling on Eye of the Storm.

Quests

• Fixed a bug preventing Ardenweald gardeners from looting the Wildseed of Regrowth in Queen’s Conservatory.
  • Players can now interact with the Wildseeds in the Queen’s Conservatory to complete “Tending to Wildseeds”.

WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

• Adjusted the power levels of all Remix content to account for unintentionally increased difficulty with patch 11.0.0.

good when are you fixing lost progress on achievements and logging screen so you can see your addons.

And an option to see the old spell book that doesn’t show up the whole screen and gives headaches.

and make the character screen better so you can see what realm your characters are on.

put the goggles on work work WORK! :smiley:

Thanks.

Fix the touchscreen issue. People with consoles and touch screen laptops can’t play since last week

1 Like

There are still multiple quests that I have found that are still bugged:

1. The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers
    I have done the dungeon and collected the bow and spear. For the final part I am able to place the bow, but the spear is not highlighted at all to be placed
  2. Others Call Me Duck Herder. I am not able to feed any of the ducks. They are highlighted, but nothing works to feed them.
  3. Keys to the Kingdom: Can’t interact with the barrel once you have obtained the key

I have raised mutliple in-game bug reports, raised support tickets, and there are numerous forum posts about it, but still no fix

That’s all?

No fixes for the incredible amount of bugs that 11.0 introduced into the game?

really?

Druid Flight Form has still no increased steady flying speed.

1 Like

Would be nice if you could fix the Tormentors event too.
Bugged since the patch

July 30, 2024

Classes

• Hunter
    • Corrected an issue causing the application of Kill Zone’s debuff to interrupt casts and channels.

Dungeons and Raids

• Brackenhide Hollow
    • Addressed an issue where Treemouth was incorrectly dropping to 1 hp when Consuming.
    • Addressed an issue where Treemouth was not properly gaining Starving Frenzy when failing to consume someone in Mythic difficulty.

Quests

• Players can now complete “Others Call Me Duck Herder”.

Just hit the menu button at the top of the screen and select addons.

Fix honor transfer. Instead of catchup, you did the opposite at the end of the expansion. What kind of joke is this? I have 40k+ honor and I can’t send my stored Honor to my alts.

1 Like

And nothing related to the Warbank, game and system crashes etc. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

fix…armor…values