The Wrath of the Lich King Classic Beta Has Begun!

The password change trick worked out for me. TYVM!

1 Like

I’m so pleased, enjoy testing!!!

Lich King Beta… I envy you there.

Would gladly test it out - before coming to retail and then classic, I played private Wrath from 2017-19, as well as 2012-14 roughly.

Even if I’m not experienced in the early raids (since I played on 3.3.5a with everything already added, I had no need to do Ulduar or Naxx), know almost everything else inside and out.

Well, I can only hope… :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

Ulduar was amazing :slight_smile: I just hope with Wrath Classic they let it last a bit longer, it was a really short tier unfortunately. (I think 4 months if that?)

I doubt it. TBC came out yesteryear June and lasts till this September, about 15 months. One content patch was about 3 months - I wonder if Wrath will last any longer than a year :thinking: (Naxx, Ulduar, ToC, ICC - not sure if RS is released with ICC)

1 Like

Hmm ok, thanks! It’d be interesting to see where they go after Wrath Classic though as Cataclysm was somewhat divisive, maybe because of this they might let Wrath last longer?

Or, might let Wrath separately. SoM could be repeated with it, as the expansion is an all-tike favorite - wouldn’t mind to replay it.

1 Like

Shadowlands Classic 2024 Hype! :partying_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.