The Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Goes Live August 30

How about fixing the Ulduar Hard Mode loot on retail?

when are new fresh servers coming out?

It tells you in the article

THE ROAD AHEAD

To set you on the path to success, we’ve laid out the roadmap of the events ahead.

• August 31
    • Pre-patch Begins: Wrath of the Lich King Pre-patch Launches and Fresh Start Realms go live during regional maintenance.

But the things i do, makes no difference for you. So why bothering to say it on forums lol. Does everyone need to know that ure a cool draenei guy? Mmkay

You jumped into a “discussion” I was having with another player.

What discussion lol? Ure coming with comments like what i mentioned before. You already killed the discussion with that garbage comment.

Read what you’re actually responding to.

Kylanda wanted WoTLK with RDF, I told them they’re not getting it. They’ve previously mentioned pirate servers and so I said go back to those.

After Kylanda responded, Isaid I don’t care whether they go back to pirate servers or play RDFless WoTLK. What they do makes no difference to me.

Is this the Zombie invasion event? If so then I’ll pass ubtil Wrath Classic actually drops.

read the timeframe in the article

• September 6–13
  • Zombie Plague Event: A mysterious affliction begins to make its way through the capital cities. Players must be vigilant to avoid falling victim to its deadly effects.
  • September 13 – Launch
  • Scourge Invasion Event: In several locations throughout Azeroth, players must coordinate a defensive stand against the attacking Necropolis and defeat Scourge forces to gain powerful rewards.

so YES this is the pre-patch with zombie event

Please give us a more exact time for pre-downloading wotlk and when exactly the servers go live. I’ve been searching for 3 days unproductively when the patch maintenance is supposed to occur and at best I find posts about when it is late! Need exact 24:00 +0 format time so we can hop on when it goes live to reserve names!

that aint happening. the only thing we know for sure in that regards is that the servers goes down for maintenance at 3am wendesday morning. from there it is unknown. it might go smooth and the servers are up again before 5am. but they might have big problems and we might not see the servers untill after 8am.

just be glad that the last decade it has been relatively smooth. back during vanilla in 2004-2006 the weekly maintenance was something like 3am to 7am. just for the same thing as we now has as a rolling restart lasting 15 mins. it was not uncommon on patch days to not see servers untill after 11am. and sometime not untill 3pm

you best bet is to watch how it goes for the US servers on tuesday and plan accordingly

what’s the best way to get an alert as soon as they come back online? if possible at all? or am i supposed to try and login every 5mn for 4h?

be on a lot of discord servers based in eu. if you plan fresh, join the new fresh discords. maybe wowhead, twitter, bluetracker. battlenet mobile app perhaps. lots of methods, but none that are garanteed to supply the notice

1 Like

Isn’t fresh realms + event a no-go? As far as I remember the fresh realms won’t have boosted characters for the first 90 days. Which means to play the event you have to level to 70 in a week?

Are we live yet?

Clown logged into TBC and it’s all different! Are we inside of Wotlk?

ye fresh servers are dead.

but old servers are very alive - people boosted chars so want to gear them up and a lot of people leveling dks (me included ) so they are 70 on official launch .

imo best advice atm is to get you DK to 70 now - so many people spam dungeons that its quite easy especially if you are not afraid to tank :slight_smile:

honestly i missed the fact that you can level dk now. now i know what im gonna play when wrath launches - not pala but dk first - then pala tank which i boosted :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.